Accounts Payable Specialist at Radiology PartnersFull time @Tarauli posted 7 months ago
Accounts Payable Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time (30+ hrs/week)
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. W ith our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a devotion to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be coming into the Accounting Department is comprised of talented accounting professionals with experience in developing and operating efficient. The department is a great environment to learn and grow from and reflects the professional, energetic and collaborative culture of Radiology Partners.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle the process of matching, batching and GL coding large quantities of invoices/ check requests and expense reports for multiple entities
- Follow-up on invoices on statements by verifying payment and advising vendor of the same
- Answer all vendor inquiries and resolve any disputes;
- Assist with other projects as needed
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounts Payable system, Concur and Workday
- Must be detailed, highly organized and possess the ability to prioritize with good time management
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- SOX 404 internal control environment experience is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task without sacrificing quality of work
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.
Radiology Partners participates in E-verify .