Administrative Assistant – Product at KrakenFull time @lever jobs posted 7 months ago
Administrative Assistant – Product (North America)
PRODUCT – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of Work
This is a fully remote role, we are considering applicants based in North America with expected working hours across US and Western Europe time zones.
Kraken is expanding its product team! This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader in the hottest global industry. With growth rates and innovation opportunities not seen since the early internet days, Kraken is positioned to win. This role will be responsible for a critical aspect of supporting our executive business leaders in the product organization and working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry. This position will be a cornerstone of the product team working with internal and external partners in order to efficiently and effectively promote fluid product development. We are building a product team of highly motivated self-starters who possess sound business acumen, make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision and plans to others. We are seeking people who are professional but know how to have fun too!
The ideal candidate is highly organized, process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of achievement and attention to detail. Responsibilities include managing calendars and prioritizing schedules for multiple executive leaders, and resolving potential issues before they arise.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance executive needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. They must also have exceptional project management skills.
- Ensure high-standard support to management team while supporting multiple senior executives
- Closely manage executive calendars to be the most efficient in their day-to-day, build meeting agendas and execute administrative tasks for the management team
- Anticipate the needs of your managers and teams in which you support, provide assistance with organizing travel, team events, and offsite meetings as needed
- Assist in building out best practices for operational excellence, organize trainings, schedule team meetings and organize events for various organizations
- Manage and organize All Hands meetings and team events, support comms related tasks
- Build efficiencies into current operational organization and continue to iterate and build out new operational strategies
Skills you should HODL
- 2+ years of experience in supporting executive leadership roles for a technology growth company or similarly fast paced environment
- Efficient, self sufficient, and accessible 24/7 to the Executive Team
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate a positive outlook while interacting with all levels of employees
- Natural talent to effortlessly improve a process and the uncanny ability to bring order out of chaos, as well as remaining calm during periods of disorganization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as it relates to upcoming staffing changes, product development, and non-public information, with a particular emphasis on digital privacy and security
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive, TL;DR summary
- Strong sense of urgency when projects are assigned
- The ability to complete a task quickly while anticipating the need to plan for another project in short succession
- Interest in Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency or Blockchain highly preferred
Location Tagging: #EU #LI-remote
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.