Channel Account Manager- IT VARFull time @Workable posted 8 months ago
Vasion is looking for a Channel Account Manager – IT VAR that exemplifies our core values and wants to be part of our growing team. We are committed to making digital transformation attainable to everyone by building an affordable, integrated SaaS solution that simplifies business processes. Vasion offers a flexible working environment for our 300+ employees across the world, including at our global headquarters in St. George, Utah, or in one of our other offices in the UK, Germany, and Lehi, Utah.
If you share our passion for digital transformation and are ready to join us on this exciting mission, we would love to hear from you.
The CAM is responsible for developing an overall virtual territory channels plan that maximizes opportunities and generates sales activities. He or she will strive to create strong channel partner relationships and work cohesively with their team partners to provide our channel partners with the tools and information for them to be successful.
- Work closely with Channel Sales Leadership and team to create a partner plan that will help channel partners to grow their business with existing and new partners.
- Promote and effectively implement Channel specific promotions/initiatives that drive deal registrations, demos and end customer trials.
- Conduct regularly scheduled monthly business review meetings with top partners (as identified with Channel Sales Leadership) to ensure constant communication and to build a strong relationship of trust with the partners.
- Plan and conduct face-to-face (preferably) QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) with top partners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled monthly Partner visits. We expect every CAM at a minimum to perform 1 monthly in-person partner training.
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with channel partners at both Sr. Management level and the individual partner rep level in order to remain top of mind awareness.
- Provide technical and program training to channel partners, keeping them informed of new product developments, pricing updates, and partner program updates. This will include setting goals for product certifications and tracking on a monthly basis.
- Travel to meet with partners in-person, presenting to sales teams and meeting individually with partner reps and performing in person lunch n learn events leveraging our in house registration tools.
- Working with the Channel Sales AE, onboard new partners and build clear, concise programs that drive specific action orientated events that produce net new channel ARR.
- CAM (Channels Account Manager) is to be the CEO of their territory and patch. Their success will be rated on specific KPI’s to be determined with Channel Sales Leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Clear understanding of Channel Sales
- 5-8 years of professional channel sales experience in Enterprise Software and/or Print Management Technology Solutions (2-5 years in channel sales preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university
- 25-33% Travel required based on patch and geography needs
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Highly motivated, results/action-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude – net new sales focused
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, time management skills and strong desire to win
- Flexible work environment
- Vacation Bonus
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive pay
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Training/Advancement opportunities
- 401k with company-match and immediate vesting
- Financial wellness education
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite perks include gym, pickleball, snacks & drinks, arcade, theater room, etc.
OUR CORE VALUES
Vasion looks for people who will exemplify its core values and are driven to become:
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Candor Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
MORE ABOUT VASION
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics.