Customer Care Supervisor at ABC Fitness SolutionsFull time @ABC Fitness Solutions posted 8 months ago
Customer Care Supervisor
Remote, United States
job requisition id
REQ – 02414
Company : ABC Fitness Solutions
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
This position is directly responsible for the day-to-day operation of the call center and is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the call center.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for supervising the daily activities of all assigned employees and their daily tasks as needed
- Manage employee activity and development
- Scheduling and attendance issues
- Disciplinary issues including recommendations for terminations
- Performance evaluations
- Communication with employees of changes to current systems
- Monitoring individual standards
- Call quality
- Schedule adherence
- Talk time
- Manage departmental standards
- Customer service/call quality
- Hold time
- Service level
- Answer speed
- Abandoned rate
- Manage daily call center activity
- Tracking attendance
- Assisting the representatives with questions concerning accounts
- Conduct performance-based coaching
- Improve employee performance by implementing customized agent training and development plans, using available reports, feedback and call analytics information
- Provide employees with timely, effective, and accurate performance reporting and information, including leading regular team meetings.
- Responsible for the overall quality of service provided by the department for our clients
- Responsible for the growth and development of both the leaders and the representatives within the Customer Care center.
- Share best practices and suggestions for performance improvement both within their team and throughout the Customer Care center.
- Develop and implement reward and recognition programs, projects, and initiatives
- Any other duties as assigned by leadership
- Regular and reliable attendance required
- Directly supervises their Customer Care Team Lead and up to 25 representatives and all their daily activities; Responsible for meeting the production guidelines and ensuring the quality of service of the call center
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must type 40 WPM
- Experience with the i870, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Teams, Outlook
- Experience with Ignite suite preferred but not required
- Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate direction with other departmental staff members both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Must be able to evaluate employee performance and communicate the information to the employee
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Maintain a quiet to moderate noise level work area
- Fast paced and positive
- Rotating schedule to assure supervisory coverage in the evenings and possibly on Saturdays.
- Must be flexible to work additional hours if needs of the business so dictate.
- Employee may be required to furnish mobile services and devices necessary to receive business communications on a continual basis; including voice, text, email, and ability to connect to ABC’s enterprise email server
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 year supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- 7 years of relevant experience (less required with degree)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture Best Life, One Team, Growth Mindset
- Time Off with our open PTO policy, you pick when you want time off when it’s best for you!
- Days of Disconnect once a quarter, we take a collective breather and enjoy a day off together around the globe. #oneteam
- Parental & Pawternity Leave we offer leave for when your family grows by two feet or four paws!
- Fitness Perk we are committed to meeting you wherever you are in your fitness journey with a quarterly reimbursement
- Discounts access to discounts with our partners, such as Dell, Microsoft & many more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- EAP we get you help when you need it. Period.
- Calm App +4 enjoy tranquility with a Calm App subscription for you and up to 4 dependents over the age of 16
- And more! so many benefits we couldn’t even fit them all here!
We’re committed to diversity and passion, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t tick all the listed skillsets!
ABC’S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, BELONGING AND INCLUSION:
ABC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our clients and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. ABC leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to diversity, equality, belonging and inclusion at abcfitness.com
ABC Fitness (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for over 31 million members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps over 24,000 gyms and health clubs globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Fitness is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!