Customer Service Representative remote jobsFull time @Tarauli posted 7 months ago
Customer Service Representative at Evernorth Health Services
Virtual, US CategoryCustomer Service & Claims
After completion of application, be sure to complete the required assessment to continue in the hiring process.
If you like to make a difference and help people, have great communication skills and are able to problem-solve with a cool head, eviCore Healthcare, a subsidiary of The Cigna Group, wants you to join our team! In joining our non-Clinical team, you will help manage the benefit needs of inbound callers from start to finish, while delivering excellent patient-provider care.
- Properly handle and verify patient records under HIPPA and PHI, and secure confidentiality for each call
- Accept multiple back-to back calls utilizing various applications on multiple screens, and properly enter all patient, provider, and imaging center data
- Follow the complete formal script pathway with each caller, identifying and transferring any calls that cannot be resolved via the formal script to the appropriate person or department
- Remain client-focused at all times, with the ability to independently resolve customer inquiries and complaints with one-call resolution.
- Attend 100% of 8 week training, which will include live-call participation training
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics through accurate call handling and high-quality calls.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior customer service background strongly preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; strong written, organizational, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer focus orientation with ability to diffuse difficult callers constructively
- Takes accountability and ownership to efficiently solve problems
- Engaged, coachable, upbeat attitude, with a willingness to be a positive role model for your peers
- Team player who exchanges personal knowledge, offers, and accepts support
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to adapt positively to business changes or needs
- Self-confident and empowered to use good judgement to do what is right and keep all promises.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
We are currently training in a work at home environment, and you will be required to have reliable internet connectivity provided through a wired connection. A mobile or hot spot environment is not acceptable and you may need to purchase an Ethernet cord depending on your current set up
For positions that are Flex/WAH:
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 17 – 18 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs.
We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays.
About Evernorth Health Services
Evernorth Health Services, a division of The Cigna Group, creates pharmacy, care and benefit solutions to improve health and increase vitality. We relentlessly innovate to make the prediction, prevention and treatment of illness and disease more accessible to millions of people. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.