Customer Support Representative at SPINSFull time @Receptionist jobs near me posted 7 months ago
Title: Customer Support Representative – Remote
Location: United States
Who We Are
For over 20 years, SPINS has been a leader in recognizing the transformative power of data in retail. We offer our clients cutting-edge tools to attract attention from a fast-growing segment within the Health & Wellness industry, the values-based consumer. Nearly half of shoppers prioritize products that emphasize wellness, social responsibility, and sustainable practices. SPINS retail consumer insights, analytics, and consulting services give our clients a competitive advantage to increase their share of this growing market. Our data is the most comprehensive and accurate in the industry, allowing clients to power AI models and machine learning algorithms that help them better understand and meet their customers’ needs. At SPINS, behind all of our impressive data is our real differentiator, our people. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, flexible, and communicative culture that puts people at the center of everything we do.
The sum of the parts is greater than the whole. We share in one another’s wins, we offer support to one another continually, but we also expect that everyone steps up. Our team has a strong work ethic, focus on continual improvement and questions everything. As an individual, as a team and as an organization. We adore our customers. We feel like a part of their success and ultimately love to help and solve issues.
What You Will Do
Our Customer Support Team is an important component of our business and represents the ability to assist our clients understand, embrace, and gain value from our SPINS solutions. The Customer Support Representative will apply interpersonal and analytic skills to business challenges which ensure the success of our customers. This high impact role will handle multiple clients in an entrepreneurial, problem-solving environment and support SPINS clients by responding to client requests.
- Demonstrate product expertise and understand how our solutions drive value within our clients’ world
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, marketing, engineering and finance
- Present SPINS’ platforms and be able to communicate effectively to varied levels of users from analysts to C-Level users
- Provide advice and support related to client forums, client success initiatives, and other outreach programs
- Serve as the primary interface for product related issues during the implementation process and ongoing support
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence across the organization especially with sponsors and technical contacts
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in SPINS by fully leveraging our data and solutions
- Act as expert/specialist to the client in resolving product or technical issues
- Successfully review and manage inquiries from the client thru to resolution
- Collaborate with internal colleagues (Engineering, Strategy, Business Development, Sales and others) to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
- Assist in the development and delivery of training materials for internal and external use
- On-board new users by confirming subscription parameters, providing login credentials, and hosting kick-off and check in calls
- As needed, provide ad-hoc training on a 1×1 basis or to a larger group of client users
- Contribute to Knowledge Base management such as adding FAQs or updating training content.
- Analyze client user behavior and usage activity – and generate reporting for key client meetings and marketing efforts while recommending actions aimed at increased use
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin. or related quantitative (Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics) field of study
- 1-2 years of experience in Analysis or Customer Support; experience in the Natural/Specialty Industry or with other syndicated data is a plus
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Must be able to draw conclusions from raw data and summarize results quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Adept at cultivating external and internal relationships
- Possess advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We’re even more impressed if you bring along
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Solid organizational and time management skills and proven ability to work independently
What SPINS Offers
We have enjoyed tremendous growth over the years and, as a leader in a fast-growing industry, we have no plans to slow down! While all that growth brings excitement, it is also an opportunity for SPINS to show it values the health and wellness of its team members. Whether you are based at our Chicago headquarters or remote, we continue to stay true to SPINS:
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and team SPINS Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched.
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture.
The SPINS Way
- Direct We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.