Customer Support Specialist – Bilingual (Spanish)Full time @Greenhouse jobs posted 8 months ago
Who We Are: WellSaid Labs
We’re creating Voice for everyone.
At WellSaid Labs, we enable creatives around the globe by putting high-tech, human-parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease. Creative teams use WellSaid Lab’s Voice Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We believe deeply in AI for Good and that technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people.
Who You Are: A Customer Support Specialist Passionate About Creating a Memorable User Experience
The Customer Support Specialist role is designed to create an incredible experience for our customers. In strong collaboration with the other team members in Customer Success, Sales/Enablement, Product, and other departments, you will serve as an external consultant delivering services in a daily pursuit of WellSaid’s vision, mission, and goals. We are looking to add a Bilingual (Spanish) CSS to our team to best serve our customers’ needs.
This is an opportunity to join the front lines of the emerging discipline of Customer Support within a company that is moving equally as fast. CSS’s are the advocates by which inbound activities occur between the customer and WellSaid Labs. In this role you will ensure customer satisfaction and guide them in deeper product adoption. You’re a natural problem solver; you enjoy helping others grow as you yourself grow as our team expands.
One more thing: While you may not be an AI expert, you are a tech enthusiast & creative at heart. This is a key requirement to become a contributing member of WellSaid. Our customers are creating next-generation content, experiences, and products, and you will be there supporting them in achieving their creative goals.
How You’ll Contribute:
In your day-to-day, you will:
- As a CSS, your primary responsibility is to address customer inquiries and requests through various channels of communication (email and live chat). Communication should be timely, professional, and friendly; building rapport with customers.
- Provide exceptional customer support; customers should feel heard and valued, and their issues should be addressed with proper respect in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate and efficient technical support. Be able to identify and resolve customer issues by active engagement through probing questions to achieve the best possible solution.
- Be an expert on our products and offerings to clearly communicate exciting new product updates/functionalities and upcoming webinars with customers and loop in the best point of contact for questions outside of CSS scope.
- Act as an advocate for customers’ needs and issues through strategic collaboration with different departments, including customer success, sales, product, engineering, or ethics teams, to provide a seamless customer experience and resolution.
- Be attentive to details during the provisioning of accounts and provide streamlined communication to the customer by attentively communicating Sales to Customer Success handoffs.
- Identify opportunities and areas to improve customer satisfaction for process and system improvements and communicate them to the appropriate teams with support data.
- Capture and deliver information and ideas to the Product Team to help them prioritize and build the features our customers need. You are the voice of the customer for our Product team and work closely with designers and product managers.
What We’re Looking For
To thrive in this role as a CSS, you will serve as the primary contact to customers through chat and email. This includes but is not limited to, provisioning accounts, troubleshooting customer issues, maintaining process documentation, and working cross-functionally with multiple teams within WellSaid Labs to provide customer-driven insight as we continue to grow.
You also have some combination of the following:
- Someone who is comfortable and confident to be able to clearly and positively communicate with customers daily on a variety of topics, i.e., best practices, billing, troubleshooting, etc.
- Have great oral and written communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Have a strong desire to seek to understand customers and their problems deeply to help provide solutions
- A drive to become a product expert of WellSaid Labs products and services
- A passion for advocating customer needs while upholding WellSaid’s ethical standards by reporting customer feedback, reporting issues, and communicating resolutions to customers
- Have 3+ years of experience in Customer Support/Customer Success role in a startup or fast-paced company, with a focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs customers
- Have a consistent track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into support and process improvement recommendations
- Have experience and proficiency using HubSpot, Google Suite, Notion, Slack, Auth0, Stripe, or other current tech tools
- Are self-motivated, action-oriented, and eager to learn – you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback
- Are detail-oriented with strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Have a proven track record of juggling and prioritizing multiple time-sensitive tasks
To join our team you also:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
What We Offer
WSL is proud to support an inclusive work environment that emphasizes each team member’s personal and professional growth. Our team is fully distributed throughout the U.S., and we support flexible schedules – work where and when you work best. You’ll have teammates just a Slack message or video call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
As a startup, we strive to be externally competitive with companies at a similar size and stage, and internally fair in our pay practices. The hiring salary range for this role is $60,000 – $68,000 annually, and represents the target offer range given the scope and experience expectations for this role.
In hiring, we are generally open to a range of experiences and levels, and recognize that as a candidate you may be less experienced or more senior than this job description as posted. If that’s the case, an updated salary range will be shared with you if you move forward in our hiring process. As a WSL team member, once you are hired, the salary range for your role expands to ensure you are able to receive performance-based raises and grow in your role.
Other perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
- Home office stipend
What to Expect From Us
We strongly encourage you to apply! If we feel your skills, experience, and values match, we’ll reach out about meeting with the team.
During the interview stage, you can expect:
- An initial “phone” screen with our recruiting team (30 minutes); if there’s a match, we’ll schedule an interview loop with the team.
- A panel interview with the current CSS team (50 minutes).
- An interview with our VP of Product (30 minutes).
- A values and work style interview with a few of our team members (50 minutes).
All interviews will be remote via Google Meets; we are happy to make accommodations you might need to feel set up for success in our process.