Director, Performance Marketing – RemoteFull time @lever jobs posted 8 months ago
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever, unique, and meaningful ideas and engage with the people behind them. We help Creators and Entrepreneurs accelerate their ideas from concept to success. Our backers can find thousands of technology innovation, creative, and community projects on our platform, many of which before they go mainstream.
We’re a remote-first organization with teammates across the nation. We’re a team of inventors, musicians, triathletes, activists, filmmakers, and writers, united by our love for the creativity and ingenuity we help enable across our site. We are a team of committed, results-driven industry leaders and pioneers who are passionate about our mission: To empower people to unite around the ideas that matter to them and together bring those ideas to life!
- Overall direction and performance for 1) Digital Services, Indiegogo’s in-house digital B2C advertising agency provided to businesses fundraising on the platform, and 2) Indiegogo’s B2C paid marketing strategy and execution.
- Owner of process improvement and ongoing department goals, including revenue goals
Digital Services Management
- Manage and mentor an existing digital marketing team of two.
- Build strong, supportive relationships with key Agency partners
- Set digital marketing strategy, clearly and consistently communicate strategy, and ensure execution of goals
- Ensure maximum ad spend for client paid ads while maintaining at least break even ROAS and maximizing ROAS for client ad spend
- Ensure we’re following the most current best practices
- Assist legal in ensuring we’re honoring privacy laws
- Partner with Campaign Strategy on upsell of Digital Services and Paid Promotions (Newsletter, Homepage Carousel, Promotions, etc.)
- Partner with Finance to ensure timely monthly close and accurate reporting and billing for an in-house agency.
- Set and successfully manage to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual reach goals.
- Create, execute, and manage a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan that includes top to bottom-funnel acquisition and customer journey.
- Manage and scale a monthly marketing budget starting at $75K with limited supervision
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & owned media channelsIdentify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Work closely with the C-level to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- A total of 6-9 years of experience in Marketing, specializing in the areas below:
- 3+ years of ad agency experience or experience leading an in-house advertising or marketing agency
- 3+ years of experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- 3+ years of expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- 5+ years of direct experience launching and managing Google search, display, and YouTube campaigns.
- 5+ years of direct experience launching and managing paid Facebook/Instagram campaigns
- Strong experience managing a small team and working cross-functionally with Campaign
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Strategy and Sales experience
- Experience with email service providers, such as Cordial, MailChimp or similar
- 2+ years experience using Looker or similar software
- Meta CAPI integration experience; GA4 migration experience
- Light product/engineering experience
- Crowdfunding experience
Indiegogo is a remote-first working culture that offers coverage for office space where ever you reside domestically.
This role is open to remote US residents. We are currently accepting applications from all parts of the US however, International applicants are not currently accepted for the HQ team. Please note that all qualified candidates should have US sponsorship or residency to work in the US.
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO.
Indiegogo is committed to respecting your privacy as a job applicant. Please visit our Job Applicant Privacy Statement in our Privacy Portal for more information on your privacy rights and how Indiegogo processes your personal information.
For this role, our target annual base salary range is $120k – $140k. This role is also eligible for a leadership bonus based on performance. Final compensation is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
This position comes with the following:
- – Medical, dental & vision coverage
- – Life & disability insurance
- – Pet insurance
- – Tax-advantaged health accounts
- – 401k (Traditional & Roth)
- – Mental health & fertility services
- – Unlimited vacation + Company holidays
- – Sick & Safe Time
- – Paid Parental Leave
- – And more!