Equity Operations ManagerFull time @Tarauli posted 7 months ago
Equity Operations Manager
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Sr. Global Equity Plan Services Manager
ChargePoint is seeking a Equity Operations Manager. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of ChargePoint’s global broad-based equity plan programs. This position requires partnering with ChargePoint’s other functional areas and third-party vendors to accomplish objectives. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to manage daily interactions with our employees, including the executive management team.
- Management and timely administration of all aspects of ChargePoint’s equity programs ensuring compliance with domestic and foreign regulations, taxation and Securities laws.
- Manage end-to-end administration of equity programs such as stock options, RSUs, PSUs and ESPP. These include granting, RSU releases, option exercises, ESPP enrollment and purchases, terminations and cancellations.
- Maintain SOX compliance and assist with quarterly testing and audits by internal and external auditors.
- Provide excellent customer service to all employee levels by timely responding to email inquiries.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows, coordinate preclearance process with the broker and manage trade restrictions in the equity system.
- Work closely with outside service providers such as equity system vendor, transfer agent and broker service providers.
- Provide cross-functional support to Legal, HR, Accounting, Tax, Global Payroll and other internal teams for equity matters such as preparing required reporting, conducting research and supporting analysis.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all Section 16 Forms.
- Perform required reserve and share plan reconciliations to ensure accuracy and integrity of equity plans.
- Prepare procedure documentation of all equity transaction processes.
- Provide back-up support to the Sr. Global Equity Plan Services Manager for all department’s needs.
- Provide support for other ad-hoc analysis and projects as assigned by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in working on and maintaining data in EEO.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines with close attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, be able to shift focus, adapt to changing priorities and maintain patience in high pressure situations.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in administration equity for a multi-national public company.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting or Economics strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel (vlook ups, pivot tables, etc.), Word and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation or working on Level 3 exam preferred.
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $65,000 to $144,500. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.