Freelance Graphic DesignerFull time @Tarauli posted 4 months ago
Freelance Graphic Designer
WHO WE ARE
Prowess is a Seattle-based technology consulting firm that specializes in helping the largest enterprise technology companies define, manage and market their technology solutions and services. We take great pride in investing the time necessary to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ technology, their customers, and the stories and strategies they need to tell to be successful in the market. Our team of technology and marketing experts is immersed in the technology trends that affect our clients’ business, so we can add value at every stage of engagement to help them succeed.
WHO YOU ARE
Prowess Consulting is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer with exceptional skills when it comes to leadership, collaboration, teamwork, and flexibility. We like to build relationships with freelancers and invite them back for future projects. You are someone who takes a calm, independent approach to troubleshooting while developing and sharing innovative solutions when faced with a challenge or technical glitch. This individual is someone who will thrive in a team environment and can work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a contract role with variable work hours. This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States however, there will need to be availability between the hours 8 AM until 5 PM Pacific. No third-party agencies, please.
***Please submit a portfolio or send work samples to [email protected] to be considered for this role.***
- Present fresh ideas that push the boundaries of what “design” is defined as.
- Develop brand-appropriate graphic strategies and visual identity aesthetic executions that clearly communicate brand goals.
- Challenge conventional process and explore alternative creative ideas
- Responsible for conceptualizing and creating design deliverables that fit the needs of external clients.
- Present concepts to the Creative Director with confidence and quickly get up to speed on subject matter.
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Mastery in programs for advanced design development and program applications and efficiencies, which include Adobe Creative Suite and relevant software.
- Motion graphics a plus.
- A strong online portfolio showcasing your digital work is a must.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience defining tone and visual language to establish a cohesive brand presentation across all deliverables.
- Experience multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines and budget constraints.
- 10+ years of digital and/or print design experience, preferably in high-tech.
- B.A. degree in graphic design, interactive design, advertising, or another design-related program
- The hourly rate for this role will be $50-65 per hour as a 1099 contractor or $40-55 per hour as a W2 hourly employee
Prowess is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is a core value for us. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all employees. For more information, please go to www.prowesscorp.com.