Global Billing Operations Manager (Remote, USA)Full time @Greenhouse jobs posted 7 months ago
Global Billing Operations Manager
at Grafana Labs
United States (Remote)
Grafana is looking for a driven, high performing Global Billing Operations Manager to help assist in the Order to Cash process! Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Global Billing and Collections, this is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup and play a driving role in building our billing, cash and collection processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a high growth AR function and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This individual will play a key role as we evolve our OTC cycle.
- Continuously build and develop efficient and scalable processes and policies for the order to cash function.
- Review and reconcile accounts receivable aging reports, identifying, and resolving any discrepancies or issues.
- Provide leadership and direction to billing analysts on workload, prioritization, escalations, and process improvements.
- Review, enter, and approve billing, credits, subscriptions, customers, refunds, and any other related OTC activities.
- Reconcile bank and credit card transactions to Netsuite.
- Support and manage multiple communication channels for internal and external customer requests ensuring timely and accurate responses.
- Coordinate with internal departments, such as Sales and Customer Service, to research, identify, resolve, and recommend improvements related to customer inquiries, billing, cash, and disputes in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular audits of accounts receivable processes to maintain accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures, including the alignment of our processes with those of the customer to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Monitor the Accounts Receivable portfolio for trends and warning signs.
- Create and/or update reporting and dashboards to senior management using tools such as Netsuite, Salesforce, Smartsheets, and Grafana.
- Support Accounting team by providing documentation for audits or backup as needed.
- Own and maintain relationships with partners, marketplace, and resellers ensuring accurate billing and timely collections.
- Lead the month-end closing process for accounts receivable, including AR to GL reconciliation, deferred/unbilled revenue entries, and allowance for doubtful accounts entries.
- Research and solve customer overpayments and credits and ensure refunds are processed timely.
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested.
- BS or AA Degree in Accounting or related field
- Netsuite Experience is a Plus
- Proficient in working with Salesforce
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office Software, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint; and independently take ownership to manage assigned projects
- Analytical problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Proactive, self motivated with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $80,000 – $97,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.