Google Analytics SpecialistFull time @Greenhouse jobs posted 8 months ago
Oddball believes that the best products are built when companies understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal space.
We are hiring a Google Analytics Specialist to work on a pivotal Federal program that is making a positive impact on millions of Americans’ daily lives.
What you’ll bring:
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the Google Analytics platform, website data structures, data layer code implementation and tracking methodologies including features, terminology, and data analytics. In this role, you will be the subject matter expert in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager (GTM) and have a proven track record of implementing and managing robust web traffic data collection solutions providing valuable business insights critical for stakeholder decision support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the GA4 migration from UA/360 (currently in process) including configuration, testing, data migration, reporting and training.
- Set up, configure and maintain Google Analytics accounts with understanding of how data flows between GTM, GA4/UA, BigQuery and Domo (BI tools).
- Be the expert and have in depth knowledge and hands on experience with Google Tag Manager. Including; configuration of custom event tags/triggers/metrics, data layer code development/implementation, debugging/troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with teams to define tag implementation strategies that align with business goals (translate business requirements into tech specifications) and manage ongoing maintenance.
- Create reports, dashboards and data visualizations for actionable recommendations to stakeholders related to website traffic and user behavior
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by monitoring data collection processes, identifying and resolving data discrepancies or issues and implementing fixes/improvements.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to work domestically
- Must be able to attain low-level security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Fully remote
- Tech & Education Stipend
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Match 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO, Paid Holidays
Oddball is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact an Oddball HR representative to request such an accommodation by emailing [email protected]
At Oddball, it’s important each employee is compensated competitively and fairly. In alignment with state legal requirements. A range for the included position is listed below. Be advised, actual offer details are determined by job category, job location, and candidate skill level.
United States Wage Range: $80,000 – $120,000