Inside Sales RepresentativeFull time @Receptionist jobs near me posted 6 months ago
Inside Sales Representative
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef’s table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar Inside Sales Representative to source and close new outbound sales leads as well as respond to and close inbound sales leads.
- Outbound Sales: Responsible for creating new sales leads, communicating with prospective customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process
- Outbound Sales: Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Inbound Sales: Responding to inbound sales leads and closing sales leads
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of phone sales experience (required)
- 2+ years of culinary (food & beverage) sales experience (required)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets
- Strong listening and sales skills
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Stock options (after 1 year)
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Hours: Full-time at any US Time Zone that works for the candidate.
Location: Worldwide. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!