Key Account Manager at PunchhFull time @Marketing jobs near me posted 7 months ago
Title: Key Account Manager (Remote)
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Account Management, the Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing the executive level commercial relationship, contract renewals, strategic pricing, Account profitability, and developing product line sales opportunities for the purpose of increasing the Company’s committed annual recurring revenue (CARR), live annual recurring revenue (LARR) and customer lifetime value (CLTV) in assigned tier 1 and tier 2 software as a service and payment processing accounts.
- Responsible for managing all strategic aspects of the commercial relationship between the Company and assigned customers including but not limited to; strategic account planning, strategic pricing, contract management, product line penetration and account profitability.
- Responsible for facilitating and coordinating cross sell opportunities in partnership with product line Account Executives within assigned Accounts across multiple software as a service product lines
- Responsible for developing, managing and closing upsell opportunities within assigned Accounts across multiple software as a service product lines
- Responsible for planning, managing and executing renewal and price increase opportunities within assigned Accounts across multiple software as a service product lines
- Responsible for researching, updating and maintaining Know Your Customer (KYC) data within assigned Accounts within all Company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate forecasts to sales management.
- Responsible for facilitating strategic pricing decisions within complex product and pricing opportunities across multiple software as a service product lines.
- Accountable for coordinating the resources and activities of Company stakeholders in Departments such as Customer Success, Project Management, Product Line Sales, Operations and Finance to improve customer satisfaction within assigned Accounts.
- Accountable for planning, managing, and executing product adoption and sales efforts to franchisees within assigned Accounts in collaboration with the Franchise Account Management (FAM) team.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to conduct Strategic Business Reviews (SBR’s) for assigned Accounts.
- Collaborate with customers to represent the Company at relevant events such as trade shows or association meetings.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or an equivalent degree from a recognized program, plus a minimum 10 years’ experience in business to business (B2B) enterprise software sales or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- An excellent collaborator with a demonstrated ability to build long term sales relationships with business, technology and marketing executives in enterprise restaurant and retail brands.
- As effective communicator with exceptional negotiation skills and a talent for turning challenging conversations into trusted partnerships
- An innovative individual who is passionate about educating and delivering unified commerce solutions to enterprise restaurant and retail customers to help achieve business objectives for both customers and the Company.
The base salary range for this position is $100,000 to $130, 000 USD per year commensurate with work location, experience, skills, certifications, education, and prior accomplishments.
The position may be eligible for additional compensation, including a bonus, commission and/or equity, as applicable.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the US Department of Labor’s website.