Office Administration AssistantFull time @Tarauli posted 6 months ago
Office Administration Assistant
Remote Full Time Mid Level
Publishing.com helps normal, everyday, people create meaningful streams of income with books. We are an online-education company that teaches our students how to sell books and audiobooks on Amazon and Audible. We aren’t for authors, but for anyone that would like to create consistent streams of passive income.
Our goal is to be the one-stop shop for everything publishing related. This year we are making massive strides towards achieving this goal by launching our own software. The better we make our products and the more support we give our students, the better we can help them achieve their financial goals.
About the role:
Publishing.com is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Office Administration Assistant. The Office Administration Assistant will play a critical role in supporting the smooth and efficient operation of our remote office. You will be responsible for handling various administrative tasks, assisting the Executive Assistant and COO, assisting with C-suite travel arrangements, and contributing to the overall organization of the remote office environment. Your attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and proactive approach will be essential in ensuring that our remote operations run seamlessly.
About the Team:
The Executive Assistant and COO work very closely to ensure smooth operations and the needs of our executive stakeholders. As the company continues to grow, we need additional support. You will work closely with the Executive Assistant and COO with various administrative and operational needs.
What you’ll work on:
As an Office Administration Assistant at Publishing.com, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining smooth operations. You will collaborate closely with our COO and Executive Assistant on various tasks and assignments. Here are some key responsibilities:
- Assist in managing various office tasks, including receiving and sorting incoming mail, electronic filing, billing, basic AR/AP, ordering supplies, swag and gifts for team members.
- Assist in organizing company events, workshops, and training sessions.
- Assist with travel arrangements for the C-suite leadership team.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings for the COO.
- Assist with various operational tasks, as requested by the COO.
- Work closely with COO and Executive Assistant to provide support as needed.
- Assist in coordinating team social events, as requested.
- Creating team announcements, such as birthdays, congratulations, etc. using Kudoboard.com.
- Coordinating and communicating lunch and learn training sessions.
Requirements for this role:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in office administration or related roles.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Self-directed and able to work closely with a high-performance COO and Executive Assistant.
- Strong technical skills with a willingness to take on new challenges, experiment with new software or artificial intelligence to assist with responsibilities and continuously improve your skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and basic office software.
- Experience working with calendar management, Click-Up, Slack, a plus.
- Experience with making travel arrangements for C-Suite, a plus.
- Our salary range for this role is from $45k to $50k per year (OTE) depending on profile, skills, and experience. If this salary is outside of your expectations, but you think this role is a perfect fit for you…please apply anyway!
- Recently recognized as #19 on the Inc 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for 2023!
- Join a team that was built from its community. Over 80% of our team was hired from our own student community, which is why we care so much about our product!
- We are a completely remote team located all over the world with 50+ employees and last year generated over $60M in revenue – we are just getting started!
- We have all the fun perks you’d expectflexible vacation policy, competitive vision, dental, and health benefits, 401k plans, and team socials…yes, even remotely!