Project Administrator at New American FundingFull time @Tarauli posted 7 months ago
Job Locations: US
Category: Project Management
Type: Full Time
Position: Project Administrator
Seeking a highly skilled, driven, detailed, motivated, and well-spoken Project Administrator to work alongside equally matched Project Managers within the Corporate Project Management division at New American Funding. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to further their skills in the project management field and wishes to collaborate with brilliant individuals working to achieve/develop new goals and ultimately reach new levels of success.
This individual will need to be very detail oriented, and have an initial understanding of project management methods and methodologies, be able to collaborate/assist the Corporate Project Management division on multiple projects and ideas, help take on the responsibility of helping the Project Management team plan and help to execute projects to achieve business goals, help in the creation of project plans, track team’s progress against that plan, and help to remove any barriers that might prevent a team from being successful all while maintaining an upbeat and can do attitude. As team members, it is imperative that they promote a culture of teamwork, collaboration and success.
Starting Salary – $24.04/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following in addition to routine daily duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Project Managers and project team members
- Maintain project documentation, including organizing files and records
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and conference calls for the project team
- Prepare and distribute project-related correspondence, such as memos, letters, and emails
- Assist in researching information and gathering data needed for the project
- Act as a liaison between the project team and other stakeholders, ensuring effective communication
- Track project milestones, deliverables, and deadlines
- Provide support during project implementation and closeout as needed
- Ensure proper filing and organization of project-related documents and materials
- Handle inquiries from team members and other stakeholders, providing excellent customer service
- Setting up meetings, capturing project requirements and risks, documenting meeting minutes, maintaining and updating project tasks/actions accordingly, and creating project workflows
- Prepare and provide documentation for project teams and stakeholders
- Ensuring that the highest quality standards are met
- Initial knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry
- Highly detail oriented/proactive/self-directed
- Proven experience in an administrative or project support role
- Good communicator
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Must have demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Initial knowledge of Project Management principles, documents, and plans
- Good facilitation and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioral, and contextual elements of a project
- Good business writing and math skills
Bachelor’s Degree; at least two years’ experience in this field of work is preferred.
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for extended periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.