Remote Executive Assistant jobsFull time @lever jobs posted 7 months ago
Executive Assistant – Supporting C Suite
UNITED STATES – REMOTE
At Bluesight, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower our customers to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a high growth healthcare information technology company with a start-up ‘vibe’ but over 2,000 customers tracking medications using our proven solutions.
About The Job
In this role, you will support and assist the CEO and other senior executives to maximize effectiveness of the leadership team. You will partner across Bluesight to support key initiatives and cross-functional activities for the executive office. You will be responsible for managing organizational processes and driving stakeholder alignment. If you are a highly organized self-starter that works with a sense of urgency and humor this could be a great opportunity for you.
Some of what you will do:
- Manage calendar, schedules and prioritize appointments, ensuring meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties are carried out seamlessly
- Prepare expense reports as required; follows policies and procedures, resolves accounting inquiries
- Draft/edit/prepare correspondences/presentations, ensuring proper grammar, spelling, formatting/visual design
- Coordinate special events and leadership team meetings including scheduling, vendor selection, catering, room set-up, etc.
- Provide meeting support to include drafting presentations, agenda creation, scheduling and taking meeting minutes
- Handle special projects and ad hoc requests as they arise
- Support and organize strategic initiatives across multiple teams
- Communicating on behalf of the leadership and providing critical strategic context to build stakeholder alignment
- Measuring progress of internal goals and strategies through KPIs and OKRs
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality
- 4+ years of administrative, analyst, and / or project management experience
- Previous experience providing support to multiple executives
- Advanced skills in Google Workspace, and / or Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in high growth, fast-paced environments, SaaS company preferred
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously and manage complex systems
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify processes
- Proven ability to be successful in a remote work environment
- Occasional travel is required
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Bluesight’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
-Time off when you need it unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.