Remote Graphic Design jobsFull time @Tarauli posted 7 months ago
Title: Graphic Design Specialist III
Location: United States
Work Location Model: Remote
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team 47,000 strong driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
AECOM is seeking a Graphic Designer III to assist our Design and Consulting Services Group. This position will be remote/virtual and can be based anywhere in the US.
As part of our Design and Consulting Services Group marketing team, you will provide graphic or multimedia design in collaboration with regional and BL teams on identified pursuits in the preparation of formal and informal client solicitations, including requests for qualifications (RFQ), requests for proposals (RFP), and pre-solicitation efforts.
- Conducts creative reviews and delivers critical feedback
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Can provide logistical and technical support for pursuit and presentation process
- Focus on creating a wide range of marketing collateral (such as videos, brochures, logotypes, presentations, and adverts).
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Administers and executes policies and procedures.
- Manages graphic production efforts from preparation through publication.
- Recommends appropriate methods and media to convey the desired effect.
- Assists in reviewing progress and the evaluation of results.
- Ensures that projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Provides guidance and training to design and/or production personnel.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, graphics standards and templates, and improved processes and workflow systems.
- Serves as a consultant to departments, groups and subsidiaries.
- BA/BS + 4 years of graphic design experience or a demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Proven experience with concept development
- Strong creative vision, understands business objectives
- 5 + years of experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro and After Effects are preferred.
- Drawing skills, technical skills of working with a camera/lighting/audio a plus.
- The ability to take a brief from initial concepts to completion within print, digital and video. Working alongside other creatives and the marketing team.
- An understanding of the application of design across various digital, print and social platforms
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- Relocation and/or per diem benefits are not offered.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.