Events Brand Design Lead at Crawford GroupFreelance Part time @Tarauli posted 8 months ago
remote graphic design jobs
Events Brand Design Lead
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is seeking an Events Brand Design Lead for a client of ours.
About Crawford Group.
We are revolutionizing how marketing gets done! Crawford Group provides expert marketing, digital, creative, events, and communications talent solutions for marketers.
Our customers want flexibility in their workforce solutions and need experts with the skills and capabilities to deliver on revenue and pipeline growth through marketing activities. At Crawford Group we believe in developing collaborative customer relationships to create the best talent solution for their marketing organization’s needs.
- Bring the company brand positioning alive through the newly created brand visual identity and design for company events
- Partner with other members of the events team to help define the creative strategy and visual manifestation an event
- Collaborate with external and third-party creative agencies to ensure design consistency, brand relevance and usability across the entire event
- Own the visual identity for events and provide guidance to others across the company and to agency partners on the proper application
- Partner with creative teams to create resources to meet common needs of the event with flexibility for event location and market customization
- Facilitate communication and strategic alignment of brand visual identity across businesses, marketing disciplines, sectors, and stakeholder groups
- Serve as an event brand design expert to make recommendations and steer strategic creative design decisions for the event’s creative deliverables
- 5-7 years’ experience in graphic design and branding or a related field
- Experience creating corporate assets for large corporate brands strongly preferred and creative assets in support of large Tier 1 events is a plus
- Portfolio demonstrating strength in graphic design and brand development preferred
- Excellent project management skills, overseeing multiple workstreams and internal/externals partners and agencies
- Experience as a brand specialist, lead designer, graphic artist, or related position required
- Knowledge of branding guidelines and maintenance required
- Ability to write and communicate brand guidance in support of brand guidelines required
- Experience with direct responsibility for brand development and management preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with UX/UI and HTML is a plus
- BA degree in graphic design or a related field
Location: Remote, U.S.
Duration: 6-months consulting, full-time (30 hours/week)
Rate: $60-$64/hourly, W-2 consultant of Crawford Group; benefits available (Our pay ranges are determined based on skills, experience, and location)