Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist at CotivitiFull time @Tarauli posted 5 months ago
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Locations: US-Remote
Position Type Full-Time
This is a dynamic role that encompasses collections activities and payment application. This individual will work with some of our more complex clients, leading meetings and resolving payment issues. This role requires strong interpersonal and some Excel skills.
- Collect and report on past due accounts
- Work with client and internal teams to research and resolve unapplied payments, payment discrepancies, and open credits on assigned clients
- Communicate (through email and phone calls) with clients in a professional and timely manner, to encourage payment while maintaining positive employee relations
- Identify, escalate, and resolve issues attributing to account delinquency
- Perform daily posting of payments, accurately and efficiently, to the appropriate client and invoices
- Create Journal Entries occasionally
- Document and follow standard operating procedures and identify risks to improve controls.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan. Required
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned. Required
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation. Required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with various levels of the organization and with clients
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and high attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and analyze data from multiple systems
- Ability to work with a high volume of transactions in a timely manner, and meet deadlines
- Associate degree or higher, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of five (5) years of billing and collections experience, or related field
Base compensation ranges from $27.50 to $32.80. Specific offers are determined by various factors, such as experience, education, skills, certifications, and other business needs.
This role is eligible for discretionary bonus consideration.
Cotiviti offers team members a competitive benefits package to address a wide range of personal and family needs, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage, 401(k) savings plans, paid family leave, 9 paid holidays per year, and 17-27 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year, depending on specific level and length of service with Cotiviti. For information about our benefits package, please refer to our Careers page.
Cotiviti is an equal employment opportunity employer. Cotiviti recruits, hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications for a specific job. Cotiviti values its diverse workforce and its selection of employees is made without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, religion, pregnancy, childbirth or pregnancy-related conditions, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic carrier status, military service, veteran status, disability, or any other category of class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.