Senior Administrative AssistantFull time @Workday jobs posted 8 months ago
Senior Administrative Assistant
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative 3Mers.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military experience to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Senior Administrative Assistant you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Supporting Regional Sales Leader including calendar management, scheduling, report generation/management, travel support, and general administrative assistance.
- Additional administrative support to the assigned Area Sales Team.
- Troubleshoot IT and compliance concerns and including but limited to expense and travel issues while ensuring the teams are operating within MSD USAC corporate policy.
- Process multiple tasks for onboarding, offboarding and transfer of employees.
- Coordinate meetings and submit tradeshow/convention coverage requests in alignment with compliance policies.
- Manage Outlook distribution lists and sales rosters
- Handle special project requests
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start)
- Five (5) years of administrative support experience in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Moderate proficiency in the Microsoft Office platform
- Experience with employee data systems and CRM, e.g., WorkDay, Concur, Salesforce.com.
- Display high degree of resourcefulness, effectively work with tight deadlines
- Ability to set own goals and deadlines dependent on deliverables
- Flexible, energetic, dependable and a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Consistent and thorough communicator and planner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with and respect all levels of the organization
- Work Your Way Eligible (Employee choice to work remote, on site, or hybrid)
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Chat with Max
For assistance with searching through our current job openings or for more information about all things 3M, visit Max, our virtual recruiting
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Pay & Benefits Overview: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/careers-us/working-at-3m/benefits/
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.