Senior Financial Analyst at DatabricksFull time @Tarauli posted 8 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst
San Francisco, California
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Product Finance team in the FP&A organization as Databricks experiences growth at scale. You will report to the Senior Manager of Product Finance and will be a key finance partner who will bring scale to our efforts.
As a finance professional who has experienced hyper-growth, you will help the business to be successful and achieve its goals, grounded in financial reality and modeling and analysis. You will help improve our analysis, planning, and reporting of all R&D spend. You will bring BI & Data Analytics knowledge to help bring scale to our effort.
You will be responsible for implementing Anaplan solutions across the organization to help with forecasting and reporting of key metrics.
The impact you will have:
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards and identify areas of potential risk and opportunity
- Develop Unit Economics baseline models of Databricks to help inform drivers of current economics as well as pricing decisions of future product launches
- Develop Automated tracking of key KPIs of strategic products and partner with Engineering / product teams & DS teams to achieve company goals
- Work and build relationships with partners across the R&D organization, finance and accounting teams to provide improved insights
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or comparable quantitative field
- 2-5 years of experience with financial modeling & Data Analytics
- Experience in FP&A
- Experience with SQL and BI reporting tools like Tableau, Looker, PowerBI
- Experience in Anaplan is a plus
- Experience in product pricing decisions is a plus
- Expert in Excel and Google Sheets; can maintain complex spreadsheets, comfortable with different modeling techniques and shortcuts
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range.
The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Zone 1 Pay Range $94,300$166,800 USD