Senior Graphic Designer at TechnologyAdviceFull time @Tarauli posted 5 months ago
Senior Graphic Designer
Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
We are looking to add a Sr. Graphic Designer to our Creative team. In this role, you will work with internal teams including, but not limited to, Marketing, Content, Sales, and Product to concept and create our internal and customer-facing campaigns, marketing efforts, and branded communications — as well as collaborating with our writers and editors to further the creative development of our entire portfolio of web sites. You’ll be working with a cross-functional marketing team and dedicated in-house design and development teams.
What you’ll do
- Big-picture, strategic thinking
- Propose, design, and advocate for a full range of high-impact, digital-first collateral, including web pages and assets, email banners, social media graphics, presentations, infographics, advertising, one-pagers, brochures, and eBooks
- Blend photography, illustration, charts, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact, engaging materials that distinguish TechnologyAdvice in the marketplace and drive brand awareness and trust
- Bring experience with branding systems and structures
- Exercise research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an ability to organize processes and information
- Gain a good understanding of digital development and the ability to communicate with product and engineering teams during the implementation process to create products that wow our end users
- Use your solid knowledge of typography, color, use of imagery as a communication tool, and how layout and UI/UX best practices engage the audience
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 year of industry experience in an in-house design department or agency setting
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Experience designing for, or directing video or motion graphics
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS, HTML/CSS
- Deep design skills with a love for typography and brand development
- Experience managing multiple brands
- Strong grasp of design principles
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong and diverse portfolio across a range of functions and media
- Familiarity with building and adhering to brand guidelines
- Ability to handle many projects at the same time, establishing priorities and managing your own production
- Video editing experience preferred
- Experience with digital editorial content
- A curious, flexible, can-do attitude and empathetic mindset
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
Annual pay range
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.