Senior Manager – G&A FP&A at TwilioFull time @Greenhouse jobs posted 8 months ago
senior manager jobs
Title: Senior Manager – G&A FP&A
Location: Remote – US
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Manager, G&A FP&A
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we’re headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We’re on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we’re looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to join our Finance team. This will be a highly visible role and will partner closely with our G&A teams to help drive and manage all their opex investments. This includes owning operating budgets, supporting key investment decisions and helping to drive strategic decision making. Additionally, you will map and optimize processes to enable us to run a world-class finance team
In this role, you’ll:
- Be a strategic finance partner for our G&A teams
- Lead the forecast process (short and long term) for our G&A teams and help articulate performance vs. our operating plans
- Support reporting and analytics needed for financial consolidation and analysis
- Help lead and implement projects passionate about helping scale our FP&A processes as Twilio grows
- Lead and help develop a team of 2 analysts
- Support ad hoc financial analysis, as needed
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7+ years in Finance, including experience managing a team
- Strong financial and analytical skills and the ability to explain financial concepts in simple terms
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in prose, presentations, and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to work autonomously, to meet tight deadlines and deliver results, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Takes pride in their work’s integrity, quality, and accuracy, is extremely detail-oriented and is comfortable asking questions.
- A humble, positive attitude and a team player mindset.
- Experience with FP&A systems and tools e.g. Anaplan, Oracle, Tableau and gravitates towards automating manual processes
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures.
- This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
- Approximately <5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That’s why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, please consider other open positions.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $132,320 – $165,400
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $140,080 – $175,100
- This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].