Senior Manager – Hardware Product ControllerFull time @Accounting jobs near me posted 7 months ago
Title: Senior Manager Hardware Product Controller (Remote)
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
PAR is looking for an ambitious accounting professional to join its growing commercial controllership function.
Why We Need You
- Product controllership
- Direct day-to-day oversight of the Company’s global financial controllership function for its $100M hardware product line.
- Lead timely & well-controlled monthly financial close of the Company’s hardware product line across its EMEA, APAC and Americas operations.
- Produce monthly product-level financial analysis and liaise with FP&A / hardware operations leadership to promote results-driven commercial decision making.
- Regulatory compliance
- Direct the preparation and review of hardware related SOX control activities, including material account reconciliations, excess & obsolescence analytics, and physical cycle count activites.
- Oversee the preparation of financial statement footnotes in support of SEC/regulatory reporting.
- Special projects
- Identify opportunities for modernization of the Company’s accounting & reporting technology solutions, and drive department review, adoption and implementation of proposed applications.
- Contribute to special projects at direction of CAO & CFO Office, including ASC 805 activities following corporate M&A events.
- Report to the Company’s Chief Accounting Officer.
- Innovate. Collaborate. Transform.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 12 years professional experience required
- Minimum 8 years cost accounting experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP required
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Experience within public company organizations preferred
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred
The base salary range for this position is $140,000 to $160,000 USD per year commensurate with work location, experience, skills, certifications, education, and prior accomplishments.
The position may be eligible for additional compensation, including a bonus, commission and/or equity, as applicable.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the US Department of Labor’s website.