Senior Software Engineer-BackendFull time @lever jobs posted 6 months ago
Senior Software Engineer-Backend
Established in 2018, Luna has swiftly emerged as the nation’s leading and fastest-growing physical therapy company. Our extensive and continuously expanding network of physical therapists harness Luna’s cutting-edge technology everyday to deliver personalized at-home care. This innovative approach has consistently demonstrated improved convenience, accessibility, safety, and adherence for patients. Luna takes pride in partnering with esteemed healthcare providers such as Emory Health, Scripps Health, UCLA Health, and Intermountain Healthcare, solidifying our commitment to exceptional healthcare delivery.
Luna is excited to grow our internal Engineering team as we are seeking a Senior Backend Software Engineer to Join our dynamic and fast-growing organization! As a Senior Backend Software Engineer you will be a driving force in shaping the future of Luna! We’re looking for an exceptional individual who can bring their expertise, influence, and innovation to Luna.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our growth and success. You will collaborate closely with Luna’s CTO, have the opportunity to spearhead the development of our backend system, architect robust solutions, and contribute to the scalability and reliability of our platform. Your expertise and leadership will be critical in shaping our technology and driving innovation within the team.
How you will have an impact
- Design, develop and maintain the next generation of our internal marketplace console. Including but not limited to scheduling, automations, payment flow, customer communications, reports, to dashboards.
- Impact focus areas can include, mobile API’s, backend integration, migration to Elixir, or building a whole new feature for admins.
What Luna can offer you
- Career advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing and well funded health tech company
- Complete remote opportunity (based within North America) with expectation to travel to our Rocklin, Ca HQ at least twice a year.
- Benefits on the 1st of the month following start date.
- Stock option equity.
- Company paid life insurance, and more.
What you can offer Luna
- 4 + years of software engineering experience (backend focused), preferably with Elixir and, or Ruby.
- Are willing to learn (if necessary) and primarily use Elixir.
- Demonstrated the ability to own a project from start to finish.
- Develop, test, release and monitor your own code.
- Are able to deliver quality code in a timely manner.
- Are self-starting and technically motivated.
- Excited to join a start up revolutionizing a niche market.
$150,000 – $220,000 a year
The success of our patients, therapists, physicians, and team members is critical.
Be Incredibly Relentless
Changing healthcare is hard. It takes daily refocusing to advance our cause. Be ambitious and think big.
Make an Impact
Take ownership. Act with commitment and dedication. Work smart. Be self-directing and decisive. Speed matters. Use data when possible but trust your instincts. Get stuff done. The details matter.
Become 1% Better, Every Day
Constantly seeks opportunities to improve. Practice blameless problem-solving. Have a growth mindset.