Senior Systems EngineerFull time @lever jobs posted 6 months ago
Senior Systems Engineer
STERLING, VA /
ANAVATION JOB OPPORTUNITIES – HOMELAND SECURITY /
Be Challenged and Make a Difference
In a world of technology, people make the difference. We believe if we invest in great people, then great things will happen. At AnaVation, we provide unmatched value to our customers and employees through innovative solutions and an engaging culture.
· The Senior Systems Engineer is a role on the contract supporting the program’s systems and solution engineering effort.
· Primary focus is to identify and capture requirements for new and upgraded cyber security systems that support the customer’s mission.
· This work will be performed as part of a SAFe Agile implementation, with a specific focus on Epic definition and ART requirements.
· This position will work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to establish high-level solution intent, and the solution intent information and documentation requirements.
· This position will also provide requirements traceability support for enterprise-level documentation and artifacts.
· The Senior Systems Engineer will also be involved in the Model Based System Engineering implementation across the program and customer environment.
· **This position is eligible for maximum telework (>50%) for applicants residing in the National Capital Region (DC, MD, VA).**
· **This position’s office location can be either Sterling, VA, or Rockville, MD.**
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance and DHS Suitability
- 5+ years Systems engineering experience
- Experience in requirements analysis and management
- Experience in Use Case development
- Experience in Lean Business Case creation
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teammates
- Ability to develop and communicate a technical solution
- Experience working on an agile environment and with agile tools
- Active TS clearance and DHS Suitability
- Understanding of SAFe implementation
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Risk Management
- Knowledge of MBSE implementation, maintenance, and usage
- Knowledge of SysML
- Experience working in a cyber domain
· Generous cost sharing for medical insurance for the employee and dependents
· 100% company paid dental insurance for employees and dependents
· 100% company paid long-term and short term disability insurance
· 100% company paid vision insurance for employees and dependents
· 401k plan with generous match and 100% immediate vesting
· Competitive Pay
· Generous paid leave and holiday package
· Tuition and training reimbursement
· Life and AD&D Insurance
AnaVation is the leader in solving the most complex technical challenges for collection and processing in the U.S. Federal Intelligence Community. We are a US owned company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We deliver groundbreaking research with advanced software and systems engineering that provides an information advantage to contribute to the mission and operational success of our customers. We offer complex challenges, a top-notch work environment, and a world-class, collaborative team.
If you want to grow your career and make a difference while doing it, AnaVation is the perfect fit for you!