Senior UX Researcher at Pax8Full time @Tarauli posted 5 months ago
Senior UX Researcher
Global HQ – United States
Pax8 is the leading cloud-based technology marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a“perfect”candidate, so we don’t look for the right “fit” – instead, we look for the add.We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points.Webelieve in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
Product at Pax8:
Pax8’s product team leads the industry in defining what the global cloud product marketplace will be. We achieve this through collaboration, focus on business value, and pragmatic execution.
To ensure that what we’re building is easy-to-use, engaging, and sustainably monetizable, we’re passionate about collaboration across Pax8 and with our partners. We clear barriers by compulsively assessing cost-benefit to ensure that highest priority products can be brought to market quickly—and that we’re leading the field in cloud-based SaaS distribution. And we solve both user and business problems pragmatically through short incubation and frequent iteration. We build innovative products that demonstrably drive partner and customer acquisition, conversion, and retention, and bring our users clear, top-tier benefits.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you are a strategic thinker with a passion for uncovering multi-method customer insights that inspire and inform design, and make our digital experiences as strong as possible. You play a pivotal role in prioritizing, defining, executing, delivering, and communicating research findings to Pax8 teams that will ultimately help drive strategy and product direction. You will help the team connect business strategy and KPIs with rigorously-collected insights that create new exceptional experiences, as well as optimize existing experiences for our multiple types of end users.
You will own research projects end-to-end for their team of designers, product managers, engineers, and executives or will help guide fellow colleagues with conducting their own research via our research democratization program. Moreover, as the newest member of our growing research team, you will help us optimize our methodologies, tools, and process as we strive to improve our craft and systematically deliver breakthrough insights.
- Partner with Product Owners, Product Managers, UX Designers, Customer Experience stakeholders, and other Pax8 team members to understand customer needs and opportunities
- Lead high-level, strategic research initiatives utilizing innovative research methods and experiments to help drive product direction for the organization
- Own the user research process throughout the product lifecycle, from problem definition and research planning to synthesis and stakeholder buy-in.
- Create and maintain your research roadmap in partnership with product, UX, marketing, and CX teams.
- Effectively communicate and evangelize design thinking throughout the organization with compelling storytelling.
- Further grow an informed and empathetic organization by strengthening our understanding of our customers and evangelizing research insights throughout the company.
- Actively contribute to UX Research processes and documentation.
- Increase research efficiency by contributing to the optimization of tools, processes, and workflows with the research team
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least six (6) years of Research experience
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of user research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into study designs and research questions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences within Pax8
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration autonomously
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $124,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote #DICE-J
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups