Senior UX Researcher at PointClickCareFull time @Tarauli posted 5 months ago
Senior UX Researcher
Location: United States
POINTCLICKCARE – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
The Senior UX Researcher role helps drive strategic and tactical iteration of our products by conducting research, performing usability studies, and evaluating and presenting qualitative and quantitative data to help the Product and UX team better understand what would make a user s experience more intuitive and successful.
- Responsible for user outreach discovery and validation activities including use case discovery, persona and journey mapping development and usability testing. They are the expert on the team that ensures product gains feedback that is unbiased standardized. Provides project leadership to other researchers and designers on an initiative as appropriate.
- Leads or participates in design workshop activities to help the team generate data-informed solutions. Strategizes and determines project needs/methodologies and is able to communicate strategic decisions to leadership and stakeholders effectively.
- This role interprets data from user calls to provide useful insights to Product, UX Design, and Engineering. Quickly performs analysis and synthesis using various tools and methodologies.
- They collaborate with internal SMEs, customer success, data science, and customer insights to assist in maturing the team’s understanding of personas, journeys, and use cases.
- Articulates the outcomes of research activities to leadership and other stakeholders to demonstrate work achieved during D&D and Delivery and assists Product Managers and UX Designers in adopting research best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly motivated, results-driven person, who has strong UX research skills, a true passion for their work and desire to make their projects succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other team roles to enculturate user-centered outcomes.
- Bachelor s degree in psychology, statistics, human-computer interaction, information systems or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a user experience researcher or similar role with a customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize real user feedback into insights that drive user-centered decision making for a broad audience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including techniques to persuade and negotiate and the ability to articulate alternative approaches.
- Experience in research tools such as Dovetail, Optimal, UserZoom, User Testing and/or SurveyMonkey and analytics platforms such as Pendo, Splunk, Matomo, or Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of key design tools such as Figma, Miro, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.