Software QA Engineer (Playwright)Full time @Greenhouse jobs posted 6 months ago
About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, Paramount, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
As an Software QA Engineer (Playwright), you will be building test automation solutions within the Financial Tech industry. We are looking for a great candidate who is used to and enjoys working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment and wants to excel as a part of a proud and bellwether engineering team, whose work is critical to the company. This is a remote role, Full-Time (40 hours per week), 1 year contract. This position is open for anyone based in LATAM who can cover at least 6 hours within the 9am-6pm EDT time zone.
Requirements and Summary
- Project duration: 1 year contract.
- Location: You must be based within Latin America.
- Project Focus: You will be a Software Quality Assurance Engineer following Agile methodologies on this project, you will be focused on testing setup and execution, analytics and tracking validation with this client.
- Hours: This is a full-time remote role. 40 hours a week, primarily aligned with the Eastern time zone.
- Must have devices: Windows laptop
- Pay is starting at $20 USD/hr
Why You’ll Love This Job
- Chance to work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Work fully remotely in a Distributed By Design company.
- Learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build automation testing scripts for a FinTech company using Playwright.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data.
- Report and conduct technical root cause analysis of defects.
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology consulting, including developing test automation solutions.
- Hands-on experience as a Quality Engineer / Automation Tester working with Playwright
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Proactive self-starter with great communication skills and strong time management abilities.
- Ability to create and document your work, processes and provide reports.
- Being able to learn quickly and continuously expand your knowledge.
- Being socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are female-founded and 46% of our team identifies as women. See the DEI section of our website for more information.