Sr. Full Stack Developer (.NET) at J.J. Keller and AssociatesFull time @Tarauli posted 1 month ago
Sr. Full Stack Developer (.NET)
Location: San Antonio, TX, US, 78206
Company: J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Requisition #: 18906
Functional Area: Software Development; Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US #LI-Remote
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
Why work at J. J. Keller?
- Latest MS tech stack: Our projects use the latest MS tech stack, Microservices, CI/CD, Automated Testing, Cloud Architecture and Predictive Analytics/AI/ML.
- Emerging technologies: We strive to keep current with emerging technologies to prevent platforms from slipping into the dreaded legacy applications category.
- Native solutions: Our 200+ Developers are building J. J. Keller’s line of native cloud robust solutions (web/mobile/IoT) from the ground up. They are passionate about technology, growing their skills and doing meaningful work.
- User-centered focus: Although we still have some proprietary applications, we’re continually evolving our technology footprint to provide a better, more intuitive user experience for our customers.
- Collaborative environment: The average software development team has 7-10 Developers who work closely with our QA’s and a dedicated Product Management team (Product Owner, Business Analyst & UI/UX resource).
- 80% Remote: We’ve embraced remote work for many years — long before the pandemic so you can work remote and feel confident in joining our remote culture.
The purpose of this position is to perform technical design and development of new features for assigned products or services, as well as to provide guidance and assistance for ongoing technical maintenance and support. This includes: analysis, project estimating, design, development/coding, testing and documentation. This position will also assist in long-range planning and recommendations regarding technical architecture.
- Performs assigned programming tasks related to new development or maintenance on assigned websites or applications with minimal direction.
- Analyzes user needs and impact to other site areas to determine technical requirements of assigned tasks.
- Promotes strong quality practices by performing unit testing and providing appropriate level of support for user acceptance testing, as needed.
- Maintains accurate technical documentation for assigned programming projects.
- Acts as a support resource for the technical support staff to ensure that customer-reported issues are being addressed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Performs lead developer role on large projects.
- Coordinates technical implementations and interfaces with Website and Database Administrators to maintain optimal server configuration, database accuracy/integrity and for coordination of staging and production moves.
- Serves as a mentor to other technical staff to enhance their productivity and contributions to the team.
- Participates in long-range planning and makes recommendations regarding technical architecture and department improvements.
- Communicates with third party vendors, end users, customers and internal product stakeholders on systems requirements, enhancements and recommendations to support business direction.
- Develops and maintains a solid understanding of the technology tools and trends and remains current in new technology developments and their potential impact on the department.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in analysis, technical design, coding and testing of PC/Internet based applications.
- 3+ years experience working with Microsoft development tools to include C# .NET Core, SQL Server and Visual Studio.
- Working experience with Angular is required.
- Strong experience developing, consuming and designing APIs.
- Working experience with Azure (DevOps, Functions, Internet of Things, ARM templates, repositories, and/or pipelines).
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous experience mentoring others on technical issues.
- Associate’s degree in a Computer Science or technology-related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- In lieu of degree, may consider a combination of education and related work experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Suite.
- Object oriented programming experience.
- Understanding of SQL Server development and database structures.
- Systems analysis and design skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and non-technical issues with customers, vendors and product stakeholders at various levels.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Annual Reviews, Merit Increases + Quarterly Bonus Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match / Annual Profit Sharing
- 17 PTO Days + 8 Paid Company Holidays + 1 Paid Floating Holiday
- Work/Life Balance & Flex Time
- Annual Learning & Development Subscriptions
- Free access to FLEX by Fitness on Demand providing 24/7 access to online workout videos
- Strong company culture that fosters internal growth and development
- Computer Equipment Provided for Home Office
We Protect People & The Businesses They Run
Every associate at J. J. Keller makes a difference by creating safer, more respectful workplaces. Whether serving our customers directly with expertise in safety and regulatory compliance or supporting the business with specialized skills, together we contribute to better workplaces for people across North America.
J. J. Keller History: November 1, 2023, marked 70 years of business for J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Click HERE to take a tour through three generations of this family-owned business from our founding as a one-man consulting firm through decades of delivering on our purpose of protecting people and the businesses they run.
J. J. Keller Career Stories: Click HERE to hear from our associates about what they have to say about life as an associate at J. J. Keller.
J. J. Keller Earns 7th Great Place to Work Certification: Click HERE to find out what makes J. J. Keller great.
J. J. Keller Certified as a Top 100 Most Loved Workplace in America: Click HERE to find out why our associates LOVE working at J. J. Keller.
2023 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation: Click HERE to learn more about this prestigious recognition.
J. J. Keller provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, etc. The compensation range for this role is $108,000.00 to $126,870.00 which varies depending on factors including, but not limited to, a candidate’s overall experience and geographic location. Note that J. J. Keller is not currently recruiting employees to work in California.
If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Professional Referral Program: Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Click HERE to refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.