Customer Experience RepresentativeFull time @Tarauli posted 4 months ago
Customer Experience Representative
Customer Care/Customer Service
Work from home
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based on open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
A Customer Experience Representative is the primary point of contact for the my Numotion App, secondary contact for National Customer Care Center and responsible for re-building loyalty by providing advocacy support between customers and the company. This position will assist with resolution by bringing together the appropriate department employees while managing the correspondence received from all parties. This includes monitoring and responding to all social media.
- Provide professional, empathetic, and personal service to each internal and external customer. Patiently responds to frustrated customers and turns difficult situations around to build stronger relationships; including follow-up to ensure satisfaction.
- Monitor, listen and respond to negative reviews, messages, and postings on Numotion’s social media platforms.
- Analyze the customer’s experience while patiently listening to the customer, categorize the level of escalation, and process the request on behalf of the customer, caregiver, funding source, and/or referral source.
- Ensure complete and accurate escalation details are entered into all appropriate systems/databases and proper employees are notified.
- Answer myNumotion chats, service, new equipment, and general questions presented through the myNumotion app or online Contact Us’ form.
- Communicate with the appropriate staff involved in order processing to allow for the most effective flow of orders being processed.
- Enter detailed requests into the systems/databases accurately while also searching for information and speaking with internal and external customers.
- Work well with others by partnering with team members to achieve departmental goals and objectives as a team.
- Open to shifting work schedule as needed, covering for other team members to meet the needs of business and customers.
- Monitor and communicate all social media escalations to all appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Support the National Customer Care line and route calls to the appropriate branch location, department or individual.
- Utilize Numotion Leadership Principles to perform the job with integrity, compliance, and values consistent with Numotion’s mission.
- Adhere to employee or customer confidentiality and comply with Numotion’s policies and federal regulations.
- Always provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the operations. Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or as deemed necessary by management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and/or GED.
- One year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual (Spanish).
- Work independently or with a team, balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, using time efficiently and effectively; take initiative on projects and day-to-day activities; follow-up on projects and activities as needed.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and respond well to questions.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively; edit work for spelling and grammar, varied writing style to meet needs.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong computer skills in the areas of word processing, spreadsheet applications, database, web base and presentation.
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, a 401k, and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers, and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.