Customer Support RepresentativeFull time @Receptionist jobs near me posted 6 months ago
Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Remote (United States)
Mural’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 Muralistas around the world collaborate in the Mural app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Support Representatives play a crucial role in assisting external and internal Mural customers with any enquiries they might have about our app and its subscriptions
As a Customer Support Representative you will respond to customer requests, provide general support and engage with customers to help them achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and respond to customer requests
- Understand our customers and become their advocate
- Educate and instruct customers through email, chat, phone call and video
- Assist the Customer Experience team with managing their accounts as needed
- Collaborate with the Product team on how to improve the product
- Collaborate with Customer Success on education programs
As a successful candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in design thinking with MURAL. Your hours of support will be from 11 am to 7 pm PST, with a one hour break.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We are looking for dedicated individuals who can work independently in a fast-paced startup environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in spoken and written English (additional languages are a plus)
- Willingness and passion for understanding, helping and teaching customers
- The curiosity to find new, better ways to solve problems
- A strong passion to help teams succeed, and empathy with users
- 2+ years experience in software customer support (ideally B2B)
- Experience troubleshooting and reporting bugs
- Experience tracking bugs with a QA and development team
- Great visual communication skills
- Remote working experience
- The ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, video or in person
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $43,300 – $54,100 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.