Digital Marketing Coordinator at Eide BaillyFull time @Tarauli posted 8 months ago
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Remote / Hybrid / In-Office
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm’s decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Digital Marketing Coordinator might include the following:
- Assisting with firm website updates, blogs, and SEO tactics.
- Regularly using the Firm’s marketing automation platform to support the creation and optimization of email campaigns.
- Supporting the execution of paid search/SEM, display advertising, paid social and other top of funnel and retargeting programs.
- Contributing to social media efforts, both company updates and paid ads.
- Assisting with compiling metrics and data to achieve performance evaluation of digital campaigns and activities.
- Collaborating with others on the marketing team to create digital templates and plans
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Computer Science or related field preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- You have 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred.
- You have experience with Pardot and Salesforce, or other CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- You are familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud and HTML
- You have basic knowledge of website content management systems (Sitecore preferred) and analytics software, including Google Analytics.
- You have experience using Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, and Twitter Ads platforms, with a Google Ads Certification a plus
- You have the ability and willingness to learn new software.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications according to technical know-how and job responsibilities.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- You have strong skills with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and using various software packages.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Benefits and Compensation
Our compensation philosophy emphasizes competitive and equitable pay. Eide Bailly complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. Final compensation decisions are dependent upon factors such as geography, experience, education, skills, and internal equity.
Salary Range: $23-$29/hour
Beyond base salary, Eide Bailly provides benefits such as: generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, life and disability insurance, lifestyle spending account, certification incentives, education assistance, and a referral program. For more information about our benefit offerings and other total rewards, visit our careers page.
What to Expect Next
We’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.