Freelance Digital Graphic DesignerFreelance Part time @Tarauli posted 4 months ago
Freelance Digital Graphic Designer
REMOTE, UNITED STATES
SmartBug Media is a fully remote globally recognized Intelligent Inbound marketing agency that assists businesses in growing revenue through content marketing, e-commerce retention marketing, sales enablement, web development, marketing automation, and PR. For over 10 years, SmartBug has helped businesses increase qualified leads, close customers, and enhance the reach and loyalty of their brands. We are a 200+ person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. SmartBug has been named to the Inc. 5000 5 times, Adweek 100 the last two years, and has won numerous Comparably awards for its culture and leadership. SmartBug is HubSpot’s highest-rated partner in the world.
We are seeking a Freelance Digital Graphic designer who will work alongside our creative team. The Digital Graphic Designer works with clients in technology, healthcare, finance, and consumer products and oversees a variety of design needse-books, infographics, ads, social media graphics, presentations, web pages, mood boards, page design, prototypes, and other brand materials. The ideal candidate will be a skilled designer with experience in digital, web, and print design and would be able to deliver high-quality design work based on current trends and industry standards and must enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
This is a contract position with potential for hire.
**Only U.S.-based candidates will be considered as we are not currently hiring internationally**
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create high-quality design work demonstrating strong fundamentals of digital, print design, and user interface (UI) design
- Translate strategy from a brief into creative and engaging designs
- Own your clients’ visual brand to ensure it is executed across all tactics
- Apply a variety of style guides into design work with ease
- Understand the principles of content marketing strategy and SEO, and the role design plays
- Think critically to solve problems and contribute to concept ideation
- Demonstrate strong typography, color, and composition skills in all work
- Create and modify illustrations and iconography comfortably
- Conduct design research to learn new subjects or industry trends
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or visual communication or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience producing design work in an agency environment
- Agency experience designing for B2B clients
- Experience working remotely in similar roles
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; Google Suite
- Comfort in web design software such as Figma
What We Offer!
- $45.00 – $60.00 an hour — DOE
- The flexibility of working remotely
$45 – $60 an hour
Hourly rate depends on experience