Junior Graphic Designer – RemoteFull time @Tarauli posted 2 months ago
Title: Junior Graphic Designer – Remote
Location: US National
The Corcoran Group is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to support its Marketing & Advertising department. This position reports up through the Senior Art Director. The individual must demonstrate knowledge and experience working in motion and web graphics, as well as print.
This position requires experience as a graphic designer working within a creative team complete assignments in both digital and print spaces from conception to launch. Comfortable working within brand guidelines of a high-end, luxury brand.
Candidate must be able to collaborate remotely and execute tasks independently, interpret creative briefs and use existing or newly crafted assets to satisfy design needs within a given timeline. They must display outstanding interpersonal skills, with assets properly named and stored for future use.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and produce digital content, including email templates, social media (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), promotional artwork, and informational e-books.
- Work with the Art Director to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces in WordPress and Ceros.
- Create video content to support both the Corcoran brand and franchise.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, ideally in marketing/advertising
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- WordPress experience preferred
- Accustomed to handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Anywhere Real Estate is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, and any other status protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws, Anywhere will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.