Senior Front-End DeveloperFull time @lever jobs posted 1 month ago
Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Location: Sao Paulo
Type: Full Time – remote
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters – join the Wolfpack!
Seeking a Senior Front-End Developer with deep technical expertise and leadership prowess. If you can masterfully navigate multiple languages and inspire a team toward excellence, we want you. Lead with us.
Define the future by shipping code early and often, you will see the impact of your work on consumers’ daily lives right away.
As a member of the engineering team, you are expected to have a high bar for the quality of code and the quality of user experience. Due to the nature of our business, candidates with the ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities will thrive at CloudWalk.
What you will be doing
- Take the lead in solving technical problems from different perspectives and troubleshoot, debug, and resolve issues.
- Act as a mentor to junior and intermediate developers, fostering a culture of growth and knowledge-sharing.
- Hands-on role in code reviews, guaranteeing code quality, and adherence to best practices and standards.
- Drive leadership initiatives within the front-end team, ensuring cohesive engagement and direction.
- Ensure our stack is up-to-date with industry trends, implementing the latest and most effective tools.
What you need to succeed
- Strong problem-solving acumen with an ability to identify and rectify issues in a timely manner.
- Exceptional communication skills with a knack for collaboration and team alignment.
- Proven experience mentoring and training junior and intermediate developers.
- Mastery in React, NextJS, and Tailwind
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Jest and Cypress.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a front-end development role.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in server-side rendering.
- Knowledge on backend languages and integration (Knowing Ruby or Go is a plus).
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.