Senior People Business PartnerFull time @Greenhouse jobs posted 7 months ago
Senior People Business Partner
Remote – US
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
As the team at Twelve is growing rapidly, forming strong business partnerships with scaling organizations is crucial to the success of our people function. As a Senior People Business Partner to our growing functions in G&A, Business Development and Capital Projects, you will play a key role in helping teams scale and navigate through change, facilitating leadership development at Twelve, and delivering on an exceptional employee experience during the company’s high growth.
What you will do
- Provide business partnership, thought partnership and coaching to all levels of the teams that you support
- Design and deliver solutions focused on growth, scale and exceptional employee experience (e.g. strategic planning, talent evaluation, change management and team building)
- Support teams in aligning with company-wide programs, policies and procedures
- Serve as a trusted advisor to employees and managers on issues that arise
- Leverage employee feedback and data to make recommendations for maintaining employee engagement and retention, and other key people metrics
- Support team-specific people initiatives, working with the broader people operations group to share learnings and help codify best practices
- Assist with the execution of performance review and merit increase cycles
- Share knowledge about the teams you support with the broader people org to ensure programs take into account team needs
- Investigate employee relations issues, and facilitate resolution of employee concerns and/or escalated performance issues
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of work experience in an HR/people operations in high-growth technology environments
- It is preferred that you have prior experience working with manufacturing and/or operations functions in HRBP capacity
- You have superb communication and relationship building skills, and ability to develop trust with all levels of the organization
- You approach problems and come up with solutions from a data-based perspective, with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You are passionate about developing high-performance teams, and helping the organization learn and grow quickly
- You have strong coaching skills, and can help a leader improve performance and/or behaviors through providing guidance and advice
- You have strong generalist HR knowledge, and are well-versed in compliance and applicable employment laws
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
At Twelve, it’s important each employee is compensated competitively and fairly. In alignment with state legal requirements, Twelve conducts exhaustive research to understand compensation markets. A range for the included position is listed below. Be advised, actual offer details are determined by job category, job location, and candidate skill level.
United States Wage Range: $159,600 – $199,500
Please note that some pay bands may have wide ranges of compensation to accommodate candidate’s diverse sets of skill levels.
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Potential Twelve Candidates, please be aware of potential recruiting scams. Twelve will never ask you for payment or your payment information in order to pursue a career here.