Sr. Graphic Designer at LogicGateFull time @Greenhouse jobs posted 2 months ago
Title: Sr. Graphic Designer
Location: Remote – United States
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we’ve secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we’re not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do – with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Graphic Designer to lead the creation and production of marketing assets for our dynamic team. As a Senior Graphic Designer focused on marketing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand identity and enhancing our visual presence across various channels.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Lead the creative direction, design and development of marketing assets, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and business objectives.
- Manage a team and provide guidance and mentorship to execute the website development strategy aligned with business objectives.
- Oversee project planning, timelines, and resources, collaborating with cross-functional teams for cohesive website direction.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, integrating innovative concepts, and continually analyze performance metrics for optimization insights.
- Produce high-quality and impactful assets for print and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver visually compelling solutions.
- Manage multiple design projects by leading all stages from concept to completion and ensuring timely delivery and adherence to project timelines.
- Uphold brand consistency by implementing and enforcing design standards.
- Work closely with marketing teams to integrate visual elements that align with brand strategy.
- Lead and influence the evolution of the visual identity of the brand.
- Maintain an accurate and current library of brand assets.
We get excited about you if you have:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Graphic Designer; experience leading a team preferred.
- Previous experience at an agency or IT brand is preferred.
- Proven experience leading design projects and teams, with the ability to manage multiple workstreams effectively.
- A creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects.
- Must have a design talent, including detailed sense of typography, photography, and design layout.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Bridge.
- Experience with making basic GIFs and video graphics. Familiarity with video editing is a plus.
- Familiar with standard concepts, best practices, and procedures for direct marketing.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
At LogicGate, our People are the foundation of everything we do – for our teams, our customers, and the Company. We are proud to offer competitive, inclusive, and comprehensive total rewards packages.
The anticipated base salary range for the role is $100,000 – $120,000 per year + variable + equity + benefits. Actual salaries may vary and will be based on factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range are still encouraged to apply if interested.
LogicGate has an outcomes-first culture that provides a variety of benefits and perks that enable our teams to thrive, both inside and outside of the workplace.These include: competitive variable plans, equity grants, paid time-off, ongoing learning stipend, paid parental leave, 401k matching, health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance.
Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it. In addition to offering competitive salary, variable compensation (bonus), equity and health and wellness benefits, we are proud to offer generous PTO, 12 Annual Company Holidays, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, allowing you time to recharge and relax. We are focused on and invested in career development and learning opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, regular People Leader training, our internal Mentorship Program, and and annual Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
DEIB is a priority for us at LogicGate – it is at the foundation of all of our core People programs, activities, and business practices. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and Pride) to participate in and contribute to conversations that foster a culture of belonging.
LogicGate also believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We support our teams through this by offering volunteer hours as well as Company-wide charitable activities supporting organizations aligned with our Company Core Values.
Excited about LogicGate but not familiar with GRC? That’s ok a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. A lot of opportunity!