Staff .Net Software EngineerFull time @lever jobs posted 2 months ago
Founded in 2012, EasyPost is a YC unicorn whose mission is to make shipping simple for businesses, from garage startups to the Fortune 500. Shipping, now more than ever, is the backbone of the global economy, but integrating the technology-enabled operations of a modern business with the low-tech and complex shipping industry has always been a challenge. EasyPost solves this problem with the first developer-friendly REST API for shipping, and we continue to push boundaries and discover new ways to simplify shipping for all. Our team is rapidly growing, and this is the perfect time to get on board. Join us, and help build the shipping infrastructure of the future.
About the Role:
The Staff .NET Software Engineer must have expertise in the transportation space.
The position is responsible for working with a small core team of veteran logistics
engineers to design, develop, and deploy key components of our new enterprise
logistics software. The new environment requires knowledge of containers,
componentization, Web API, pub/sub message-based architecture, C#, Python, HTML,
functional team to analyze user requirements, architect software solutions, and
implement high-quality code.
What You Will Do:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
● Work with Enterprise development to architect, design, and build out key
components of a new logistics platform.
● Provide support to the development and integration teams with
troubleshooting issues related to these key components.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze requirements for
new software applications.
● Responsible for writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to
coding standards and best practices.
● Test and debug components to ensure they meet functional and performance
● Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
● Participates in the full software development lifecycle, including planning,
designing, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
● Troubleshooting and resolving software defects and issues reported by internal
● Collaborate with other software engineers and developers to continuously
improve development processes and tools.
● Contribute to the documentation of software designs, architecture, and
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related
field and 12+ years of related experience or master’s degree, and 8+ years of
related experience, or equivalent related work experience.
● Expertise in database systems, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
● Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices,
including unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration/continuous
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly grasp
complex concepts and technologies.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively
collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
What We Offer:
o Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
o Competitive compensation package and equity
o 401(k) match
o Monthly work from home stipend of $50 net
o Flexible work schedule and paid time off
o Collaborative culture with a supportive team
o A great place to work with unlimited growth opportunities
o The opportunity to make massive contributions at a hyper-growth company
o Make an impact on a product helping ship millions of packages per day
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants:
“EasyPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.”
To be considered for this position, you must be authorized and based in the United States.