Associate Customer Success ManagerFull time @lever jobs posted 4 months ago
SheerID is looking for a dynamic Associate Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in our mission to enable brands to reach their target audience. In this role you will manage a book of brands, driving customer-defined outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and customer advocacy. You function as a key member of the customer account team, bridging the gap between your customers and our internal Support & Product, Marketing. As the trusted advisor, you will proactively work with your customer contacts at all levels to deliver support, & help your contacts deliver programs that achieve ROI (AOV, CLTV & reduce friction) on investment to their business. Finally, as the consultant for your customer in this unique marketing program, you’ll regularly review your customers’ campaigns to ensure best practices are followed, make recommendations to increase the customers success with their defined metrics, and ensure their consumer experience aligns with your customer’s brand.
Role Specific Job Duties
- Support the program builds if/as necessary in the self-service platform alongside client as questions/requests arise. Monitor activity and identify early trends in customer base to assess potential churn risk and proactively provide guidance/action plans to customers to increase value of their program and internal team members needed to mitigate risk/improve growth.
- Maintain consistent touchpoints through scaled resources as nurture program, renewal playbook and partnership with AEs on growth/expansion accounts.
- Develop and maintain partnerships/relationships with stakeholders and program owners in your account portfolio of approximately 75-100 customers.
- Act as the voice of the customer, advocating the customer’s point of view and provide detailed internal feedback to cross-functional teams regarding how SheerID can better serve our customers, improve their and their customers’ experience, and better the customers’ outcomes with our services.
- Lead & manage the renewals process with aligned Account Executives and accurately forecast renewals for aligned customer base to achieve high gross retention numbersIdentify account expansion for key accounts and cross-organizational opportunities for growth and work with your Account Executive counterpart to ensure a successful close.
- Develop new content, implement new programs, and innovate new methods based upon identified needs to contribute to the Customer and SheerID’s success
Required Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing, B2B role with programmatic management based Customer Success, Account Management or other client facing roles.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of managing GRR, expansions and overall portfolio management with small to mid customer relationships and delivering results.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-growth B2B SaaS technology environment, supporting Enterprise software.
- Ability to communicate at all levels from users to budget holders.
- Exceptional time and task management, project management, teamwork, meeting facilitation, and communication skills.
- Diligence and organization in follow-up processes – document all calls/customer interactions in CRM.
- Ideal candidate would have a background in the loyalty or audience marketing strategies and technology.
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Slack, and other similar SaaS services/tools a plus.
- Must be able to work within Central & EST time zone between the hours of 8am – 5pm.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thriving on working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time for team and company onsites
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.