Executive AssistantFull time @Tarauli posted 4 months ago
job requisition id
Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Executive Assistant.
This role requires a flexible mentality supporting a multifaceted organization. You will be handling multiple tasks and priorities, with accuracy, flexibility, and timeliness. This person must exhibit strong client service in an environment that is fast-paced, including last-minute changes. This role will comfortably take the lead on providing outstanding, administrative leadership and operational support to the leaders both directly and indirectly. Additionally, the Executive Assistant must demonstrate a dedication to protecting confidential information and sensitive materials. The ability to balance multiple priorities, make decisions independently, be detail oriented, and prioritize work, requests, and engagements for the leaders is a requirement.
Location: This is a remote opportunity and can be based anywhere in the US.
- Provides a high quality administrative support to the vice president anticipating needs and taking appropriate action to effectively manage daily responsibilities (calendar scheduling, administration, expense reports, and travel support) and be a creative problem solver
- Supports with research and follow-up on incoming issues flagging what needs to be a prioritized
- Manages sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Drafts, edit, and dissemination of communications as needed
- Delivers the organization of data and creates presentations as needed
- Represents the assigned executive at all times with poised and highly professional written and verbal communication, both internally and externally
- Adhere to Company compliance and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) polices, procedures and requirements
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Supports up to the VP level
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education plus experience is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience is highly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional skills using Microsoft such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to use discretion, possess good judgment, and able to independently problem solve
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
$20.76 – $33.26
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.