Senior Shopper Marketing ManagerFull time @Tarauli posted 2 months ago
Senior Shopper Marketing Manager – Remote
Make Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of nearly 60,000 professionals globally who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT®, CRAFTSMAN®, CUB CADET®, STANLEY® and BLACK+DECKER®
The Global Tools & Storage (GTS) division of SBD is currently seeking a Senior Shopper Marketing Manager for C&I (Construction & Industrial). This position will report to the Shopper Marketing Group manager as part of the Shopper Marketing team. This position will support the brand team and the C&I commercial teams in strategic and creative marketing solutions that help drive a cohesive brand presence in the field.
Partner with the Commercial and the Industrial channels to assist on the growth strategies for SBD brands.
- Work with Brand to ensure compliance of the standards and maintain consistency of all communication elements across all marketing-based activities.
- Define best tactics to elevate SBD brand visibility within C&I customers and with the end users
- Drive the execution of brand activities in support of new product launches and brand campaigns
- Manage creative process in the development of shopper marketing materials
- Assist in building brand storytelling for key customer meetings and line reviews
- Work with the research team to gain insight into how our user and shopper segments experience our brands and create solutions aligning to those segments within C&I customers.
- Effectively work cross-functionally and build relationships with several internal teams, from product to research and to our channel/category and product team partners to build the brand programs within C&I customers.
- Ensure brand projects are tracking to timelines and budgets.
- Understanding of financials including budget management, operating within an expense budget as specified, following all DOA procedures as outlined, and providing cost analysis/measure of any/all merchandising activities executed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
- 5+ years of combined experience in a B2B or B2C Sales and or marketing/brand.
- Excellent analytical, time-management, and project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
- Strategic planning skills with tactical mindset.
Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs
Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.