Social Media Content Creator jobs at Paula’s ChoiceFull time @Tarauli posted 8 months ago
Social Media Content Creator jobs
Temp Social Media Content Creator
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational beauty brand that is 27 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to make the best choices for their skin. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
What we offer you*:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership, and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Most roles are fully remote (roles that are required to be at our Seattle HQ can be found in the details section of this job post)
*Please note these benefits are only available to full-time Paula’s Choice employees.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice:
The Social Media Content Creator will be responsible for producing social video content that engages our community & contributes to growing brand awareness on relevant social channels.
- Develop & produce trending, product focused video content for social channels.
- Occasional on-camera work, showcasing product or producing specific trend content.
- Provide copy for social captions & on-video text.
- Collaborate with broader social team on content creation for organic channel, product launches & campaigns
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in social media, design, video production, etc.
- Tuned in to social media & pop culture trends.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with attention to detail & quality.
- Able to take direction while collaborating with team members.
What can help you really stand out:
- Affinity for skin care & beauty
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with Capcut & Adobe Premiere
- Location: Fully remote, within the US
- Hours: 20 hours per week, PST working hours with flexibility
- Physical requirements: Ability to handle long periods of both sitting & screen time
Approximate Salary Range Based on Experience and Location:
- $19.00 – $20.00 per hour