Accounts Receivable Accountant at OCHINFull time @Tarauli posted 2 months ago
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHIN
OCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand. When you choose to join OCHIN, you have the opportunity to continuously grow your skills and do meaningful work to help fulfill our mission.
OCHIN provides leading-edge technology, data analytics, research, and support services to nearly 1,000 community health care sites, reaching nearly 6 million patients nationally. We believe that every individual, no matter their race, ethnicity, background, or zip code, should have fair opportunity to achieve their full health potential. Our work addresses differences in health that are systemic, avoidable, and unjust. We partner, learn, innovate, and advocate, in order to close the gap in health for individuals and communities negatively impacted by racism or other structural inequities.
At OCHIN, we value the unique perspectives and experiences of every individual and work hard to maintain a culture of belonging.
Founded in Oregon in 2000, OCHIN employs a growing virtual workforce of more than 800 diverse professionals, working remotely across 46 states. We offer a generous compensation package and are committed to supporting our employees’ entire well-being by fostering a healthy work-life balance and equitable opportunity for professional advancement. We are curious, collaborative learners who strive to live our values everyday: leadership, collaboration, excellence, innovation, inclusion, and stewardship. OCHIN is excited to support our continued national expansion and the increasing demand for our innovative tools and services by welcoming new talent to our growing team.
The Accounts Receivable Accountant is responsible for payment processing and accounts receivable invoicing as well as providing support for the Senior Accounts Receivable Accountant.
- Post payments received daily for multiple entities
- Calculate, prepare and send member organization invoices
- Research and resolve member invoice questions
- Track statements of work and issue related billings; coordinate and collaborate with SOW team to ensure smooth workflows
- Review employee expense reports
- Prepare member invoices for travel related to implementations
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Displays willingness to assist other members of the team as needed and ability to work with members outside the team
- Contributes ideas to improve processes, create efficiencies, reduce costs and streamline overall workflow
- Accurately tracks time in accordance with processes established at the organizational level
- Handles other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor’s and/or college level accounting classes preferred
- Qualified candidates must have high volume invoicing experience
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in accounting environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel with vlookup/pivot tables (required)
- Intermediate-level skills and knowledge of ERP systems; Sage 500 a plus
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
To keep our colleagues, members, and communities safe, OCHIN requires all employees—including remote employees, contractors, interns, and new hires—to be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, as supported by state and federal public health officials, as a condition of employment. All new hires are required to provide proof of full vaccination or receive approval for a medical or religious exemption before their hire date.
Work Location and Travel Requirements
OCHIN is 100% remote organization with no physical corporate office location. Employees work remotely from home and many of our positions also support our member organizations on-site for new software installations. Nationwide travel is determined based on OCHIN business needs. Please inquire during the interview process about travel requirements for the position.
Work from home requirements are:
· Ability to work independently and efficiently from a home office environment.
· High Speed Internet Service
· It is a requirement that employees work in a distraction free workplace.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits. See our website for details: https://ochin.org/employment-openingsts.
See our website for details: https://ochin.org/employment-openings
Equal Opportunity Statement
OCHIN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills for the benefit of our staff, our mission, and the communities we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, OCHIN, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital or civil union status, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs.
Base Pay Overview
The typical offer range for this role is minimum to midpoint, with the midpoint representing the average pay in a national market scope for this position. Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will consider a wide range of factors directly relevant to this position, including, but not limited to, skills, knowledge, training, responsibility, and experience, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.