Accounts Receivable SpecialistFull time @Tarauli posted 4 months ago
Accounts Receivable Specialist
job requisition id
- Perform review of credit balance specimens within LabCorp’s open Accounts Receivable and take necessary next action (adjustment and/or refund) to reconcile the item to the appropriate bill balance.
- Utilize the billing system and Document Direct to evaluate all relevant explanation of benefits, payments and adjustments to determine corrective actions.
- Utilize research and data analysis skills to determine corrective actions.
- Due to the importance of accuracy when balancing, proficiency with numbers and basic accounting skills are required.
- Interact with internal customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, with advance accounts receivable training and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Prefer an Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 1 year experience in account receivable / revenue cycle management experience.
- Prefer previous experience working with Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Basic Excel and Word skills
- 10 Key skills – alpha/numeric typing
- Ability to problem solve demonstrated by example in previous work experience where candidate identified a problem and performed research to solve the problem
- Critical thinking skills demonstrated by ability to find trends and abnormalities in their environment
- Should be detail oriented and pay close attention to details
- Written and verbal communication skills required for good communication with customers
- Good organizational skills
- Should feel comfortable with a changing environment such as changing duties, priorities and SOP’s
- Ability to work remotely (50mbps internet connection)
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.