Candidate Experience CoordinatorFull time @Workday jobs posted 2 months ago
Candidate Experience Coordinator
USA – Remote
job requisition id
At Workiva, we are dedicated to ensuring every candidate feels valued and supported throughout their candidate journey. As a Candidate Experience Coordinator, you’ll play a pivotal role in our commitment to creating an exceptional experience for all candidates during the hiring process.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a best-in-class experience for all candidates throughout the interview process, ensuring their comfort and confidence at every stage.
- Collaborate with candidates and interviewers to accommodate their schedules for interviews.
- Efficiently schedule interviews by collaborating with HR Operations, Talent Acquisition and Workiva hiring managers.
- When needed, handle all aspects of candidate travel, including flight, transportation, and hotel bookings, expense management, and ensuring a seamless travel experience.
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, streamlining operational processes.
- Go above and beyond to leave a lasting impression on candidates during their interactions with Workiva, making their experience memorable.
- Follow best practices and procedures in Workiva’s ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and ensure data is up to date.
- Contribute to various projects supporting recruiting functions as required, including our Early Career program.
- Requires a high school/secondary school education
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with Workday Recruiting (Applicant Tracking System) is a plus
- Experience in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, encouraging collaboration across the organization and with candidates, while maintaining an eye for detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to prioritize competing requests
Working Conditions & Travel
- Reliable internet access for remote work, as we embrace flexible work arrangements
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
$19.00 – $31.00
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and other relevant factors.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they needbacked by our culture of collaboration and diverse thoughtto continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic. We strongly encourage and welcome people from historically marginalized groups to apply.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected].
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best – either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.