Manager, Sales Compensation at Remote Technology, Inc.Full time @Greenhouse jobs posted 7 months ago
Manager, Sales Compensation
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Develop and execute the sales compensation strategy, policies, and procedures in alignment with Remote’s growth goals and industry best practices.
- Design and implement a comprehensive sales compensation plan that attracts and retains top sales talent, drives revenue growth, and supports a high-performance sales culture.
- Manage the GTM (Go-to-Market) planning aspects, including quarter-on-quarter transitions, quota planning, and territory management.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to establish performance metrics, targets, and quotas that align with business objectives and drive desired sales behaviors.
What you bring
- 6+ years of relevant work experience – sales compensation at a high-growth start-up, or public tech company.
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Expert modelling skills (Captivate IQ experience required).
- You’ll report to: Director, Field Revenue Operations
- Team: Revenue Operations
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with team leader
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits are for all Remoters:
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email [email protected]