Remote Work From Home jobsPart time @Indeed Jobs posted 6 months ago
Guest Experience Representative (Remote)
We’re Okay Humans, an in-person, talk therapy shop, from the Founders of Drybar and Squeeze. We’re seeking a skillful and kind human to join our team and assist our guests in their therapy journey.
Our mission is to make going to therapy feel okay in every way because we believe humanity can heal when we prioritize emotional wellness. We are committed to ensuring your experience with us is positive, rewarding, and fulfilling.
A bit about us: Okay Humans was designed to make face-to-face talk therapy more accessible. With easy-to-search therapist bios, a revolutionary app-based booking and payment platform, an affordable monthly membership, and a warm and inviting modern environment, we know it’s the best way for our guests to take care of their emotional wellness. Interested in joining this feel-good revolution? We’d love to chat! Learn more about our culture and company values at www.okayhumans.com/careers.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% work from home
- Competitive pay & flexible schedules
- Comprehensive health benefits (health, dental, medical)
- Paid time off
- Retirement program
- Growth and leadership opportunities in management and training
- A revolutionary, feel-good culture
- Exclusive discounts at our sister brand
- Through our philanthropic partnership with Story Pirates Changemakers, team members can participate in local events & workshops for kids in need
- You are experienced in resolving guest issues for high-volume B2C technology businesses. You are technically proficient, a self-starter, and adaptive to change.
- You are obsessed with over-the-top, first-class guest service and thrive in ensuring an amazing experience for anyone and everyone who interacts with you.
- Words that describe you include: customer service obsessed, creative, energetic, and detail-oriented.
- You have a hospitality orientation, are gracious and patient, warm in nature with strong communication skills.
- Beyond ensuring an amazing experience, you are eager to join a guest-first brand dedicated to transforming the therapy experience, for our guests – as well as for you and your future.
- You are passionate about all things health and wellness and wholeheartedly believe in the benefits of therapy for a balanced lifestyle.
- You can’t help but grow and are constantly striving to be your best self, and you’re excited to leap into a rewarding adventure with Okay Humans.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AT OKAY HUMANS
- Respond to guest inquiries via email, phone, and SMS
- Expert at all things app-related! Okay Humans’s experience is digital end-to-end so you’ll assist guests with downloading our app, setting up their account, booking sessions, becoming a member, completing their measurement surveys, and so much more
- Serve as the liaison that connects guest feedback with internal teams such as Marketing, Product, Shop Management, and Front of House Operations
- Employ a mastery of internal tools from payment portals to session scheduling
- Identify opportunities to improve the guest experience, internal processes, and tools
- Please note, this is a remote / work-from-home opportunity
- 1+ years experience working in customer service at a high-volume B2C technology business
- Excellent people skills and a strong focus on customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able self-starter with the ability to multitask in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience working with ZenDesk preferred
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must live in Los Angeles Metro area
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.75 – $15.76 per year