Senior Project Manager- Technology- PMOFull time @lever jobs posted 6 months ago
We are Allstate Identity Protection (formerly, InfoArmor), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allstate since 2019. We are a technology and services company that has led the Identity Protection and Advanced Threat Intelligence pack for 10 years. We combine our advanced investigative systems with our expertise in working with businesses to ensure our customers remain protected from ever-evolving online threats.
Our product is a proactive identity monitoring service that alerts you at the first sign of fraud and fully restores your identity. Our new Allstate Digital Footprint™ feature offers a simple way for customers to see and secure their data and is our next step in reinventing digital and identity protection.
4,500 employers have AIP as their sole identity-protection provider including 30% of Fortune 500. Our end-user subscriber base is nearly 5 million people covered by our comprehensive protection products.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Base Pay + Corporate Bonus Plan
· $100 monthly connectivity stipend
· 15 days of Paid Time Off
· 13 Paid Holidays
· Career Growth Opportunities
· Access to LinkedIn Learning or Pluralsight
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 401k contribution (matching available)
· 100% Employer-paid medical premiums (after six months)
· Free Identity Protection enrollment (employee + immediate family members)
The PMO at AIP comprises of 3 to 4 Project Managers and Senior Project Managers that work on multiple internal and external projects to be delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
All report to Sr. Director -PMO
Senior Project Manager’s Scope of work
Responsible for leading teams to delivery project(s) that span across one or more business units. Functional areas include technology, security, compliance, legal, marketing and product.
Manage resources, schedules, financials throughout full systems development life cycle – including management of issues, risks and change requests to ensure successful and on-time delivery.
Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
Extensive experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
Experience leading a project team(s) by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
Takes ownership of the full project life cycle: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
Ability to manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resources; lead team meetings.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Run assigned project(s) on a day-to-day basis, verifying that the project produces the required deliverables of quality within the specified cost and time constraints.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Experiences:
- High School Diploma or GED mandatory; Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience.
- 7+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 7+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 3+ years of experience with full product /project lifecycle, understanding the development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Jira and SharePoint.
- Extensive experience presenting to stakeholders and/or Senior Leadership.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorties
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Preferred Education, Skills and Experiences:
- PMP and Agile certifications
- Experience enhancing and/or building a Project Management Office (PMO)
- 7+ years of experience in a product and/or software development environment
$120,000 – $135,000 a year
The base salary range for this role is maxed at $135,000. This role comes with annual salary, up to 20% performance bonus and benefits listed in the overview description
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen
Work Environment & Physical Demands
AIP is a remote-first company, however our US based roles are open to in-office or flex work if you live in a city with a physical office location. This role has the opportunity to operate 100% virtually from your US based home office. We primarily collaborate with our US colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), email, and Slack. In this role, you will have to operate a laptop computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity machinery, as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods and must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication.
AIP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, AIP will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation.
Employee Privacy Statement:
Your privacy is very important to us. Allstate Identity Protection is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Allstate Corporation. To find information on our privacy practices as it relates to the collection, use and sharing of personal information relating to prospective, current, and former employees in the United States, see the Allstate US Employee Privacy Statement. Please click CA Notice of Collection to learn more on the information we collect and how we collect it
AIP uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
By submitting this application, I confirm that I have submitted the correct and accurate information that AIP can verify from their background check provider.